ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah
staylor26 10:48 AM 02-27-2023
Man, every time I watch this guy I can't help but think he would be fantastic in this offense. I know TE in the 1st isn't an option for many on here, and I doubt it happens, but he might be the best TE in this class and has the upside to be a top 3 TE in the NFL in a couple years.

Andy loves his YAC guys, and Kincaid is really fucking good after the catch. Kelce and Kincaid would be a cheat code in the middle of the field.

Of course, you could say the same thing about Mayer and Musgrave. Any one of the top 3 TEs would have the rest of the NFL collectively shitting their pants.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:16 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Hard to see him going top 10 or 20 in this draft with that, isn't it?
I have to think it would be a concern for at least some teams.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:09 PM 03-03-2023
Didn't Kelce basically redshirt his rookie season due to microfracture surgery?

:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:37 AM 03-04-2023
I actually like Musgrave more but don't see him falling that far in the 2nd or the Chiefs investing in a TE2 that high
[Reply]
JPH83 02:44 AM 03-04-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I actually like Musgrave more but don't see him falling that far in the 2nd or the Chiefs investing in a TE2 that high
Musgrave looks toolsier, and a better straight line athlete. I just think Kincaid is a better football player. My knock on Musgrave is the opposite to Kincaid, he has zero YAC ability and goes down immediately on any contact.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:59 AM 03-04-2023
This kid's game is very polished. But, he will be 24 in October.
[Reply]
O.city 09:53 AM 03-04-2023
The tight end from Iowa is very gronk ish
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:50 PM 03-04-2023
Zack Kuntz put on a show at the combine today. Just posted about it in the Combine thread on the main Lounge.

But... basically gives you Darnell Washington's advantage (size, speed, uncommon agility and speed for size) with better leaping ability and explosiveness, and has been used in a variety of ways as a pass game weapon.

Needs to work on his blocking, but otherwise a better fit for KC than someone like Washington.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:11 PM 03-04-2023
From the little I've seen, he looks pretty good. Runs nice routes, runs them with good pace, good hands (possibly really good). He looks a little like a young Trav, tbh.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:07 AM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I also like Musgrave more. He's the guy that compares most favorably to Kelce IMO. There's already talk he might be a 1st round pick and I think he'd be a top 15 guy and the top TE off the board if not for the injury. He still might be.
[Reply]
In58men 10:48 AM 03-05-2023
Thoughts on Darnell Washington?

Darnell Washington posted the second fastest 20-yard shuttle among *ALL* WRs and TEs

The only faster time was Jaxon Smith-Njigba's 3.93

Washington weighs 71 pounds more than JSN

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/16321...kwVVahNBMPqdzA

https://twitter.com/jontweetssports/...kwVVahNBMPqdzA
[Reply]
Urc Burry 01:31 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
Thoughts on Darnell Washington?

Darnell Washington posted the second fastest 20-yard shuttle among *ALL* WRs and TEs

The only faster time was Jaxon Smith-Njigba's 3.93

Washington weighs 71 pounds more than JSN

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/16321...kwVVahNBMPqdzA

https://twitter.com/jontweetssports/...kwVVahNBMPqdzA
I was dead set on him in December, and thought I had moved on. But fuck it, I think I’m back. At worst he’s an extra tackle. Andy would have so much fun with a guy like him
[Reply]
JPH83 03:07 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I also like Musgrave more. He's the guy that compares most favorably to Kelce IMO. There's already talk he might be a 1st round pick and I think he'd be a top 15 guy and the top TE off the board if not for the injury. He still might be.
I feel like Kincaid moves better. Not as big or fast but he seems to set guys up with savvy head turns and then he's just a YAC monster - in that way he seems way more like Kelce imo. I just don't see that with Musgrave - he's big and fast, but there's zero shake. I REALLY liked him when he was being mentioned outside of the 1st as an insane athlete with a ridiculous ceiling. But man a top half of the 1st seems rich.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:14 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Zack Kuntz put on a show at the combine today. Just posted about it in the Combine thread on the main Lounge.

But... basically gives you Darnell Washington's advantage (size, speed, uncommon agility and speed for size) with better leaping ability and explosiveness, and has been used in a variety of ways as a pass game weapon.

Needs to work on his blocking, but otherwise a better fit for KC than someone like Washington.
This is the only player I'm going to let myself pine for. Really hope we snag this guy in the mid/later rounds.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:31 PM 03-06-2023
If he makes it to 20 I would go get him.

In our current offense Kincaid could take the JuJu role and improve it while Kelce remains the focal.

Then we have the Kelce successor and a #1 "WR" with Kelce till that day happens.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:48 PM 03-07-2023
How is Mayer's fit with our offense? I ask because I was able to get him in a PFN mock, though I think he's gone in the late teens / early twenties.

I think he plays like Gronk in that he is just physically imposing and dominant with solid hands. I feel like its a different style than Kelce.

Do Andy/Patrick just prefer a guy who excels at getting separation that much more than a possession guy?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up