ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah
staylor26 10:48 AM 02-27-2023
Man, every time I watch this guy I can't help but think he would be fantastic in this offense. I know TE in the 1st isn't an option for many on here, and I doubt it happens, but he might be the best TE in this class and has the upside to be a top 3 TE in the NFL in a couple years.

Andy loves his YAC guys, and Kincaid is really fucking good after the catch. Kelce and Kincaid would be a cheat code in the middle of the field.

Of course, you could say the same thing about Mayer and Musgrave. Any one of the top 3 TEs would have the rest of the NFL collectively shitting their pants.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:07 PM 02-28-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just realized this was missing from the thread

IMHO, THIS IS your Kelce replacement! Get this guy at ALL costs. :-)
He can learn behind Kelce in a year or two before Kelce retires.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:04 AM 03-01-2023
Luke Musgrave is also an intriguing prospect.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:47 PM 03-01-2023
Sam LaPorta is intriguing to me. I think he checks a lot of the boxes of what Andy asks of a TE in the passing game.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:17 PM 03-01-2023
If Washington falls to KC, you have to take him.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:57 PM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If Washington falls to KC, you have to take him.
The Georgia TE?

I disagree. He's a bad fit for KC. Great blocker and athlete at his size, but I don't see the receiving fit.

I definitely wouldn't spend a 1st on him.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:04 PM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
Sam LaPorta is intriguing to me. I think he checks a lot of the boxes of what Andy asks of a TE in the passing game.
Definitely.

I think the teams that throw the ball a lot are going to really like Musgrave, Kincaid, LaPorta, and Whyle in the first couple of days. If they are more run-oriented, it'll be Mayer, Washington, Kraft, and Schoonmaker.

Latu is very similar to LaPorta but didn't get as much volume and might go a bit later.
[Reply]
JPH83 05:19 AM 03-02-2023
I wouldn't mind someone like Schoonmaker in the later rounds. Sometimes he looks a little stiff and linear, other times he looks a bit more explosive than I'd expected.
[Reply]
In58men 09:19 AM 03-03-2023
Utah TE Dalton Kincaid, @MoveTheSticks’ top TE and No. 10 overall prospect, will not participate in drills at the Scouting Combine, source says. Kincaid suffered a small fracture in his back in the Utes’ final regular-season game and played through it in the Pac-12 title game.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:41 AM 03-03-2023
Don't know but if you really think he could be a star you take him over just a good WR.

We need a few superstars in the next 5 years be added to the team, go find some.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:45 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Don't know but if you really think he could be a star you take him over just a good WR.

We need a few superstars in the next 5 years be added to the team, go find some.
Oh, I agree. But I doubt he makes it to 31.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:55 AM 03-03-2023

#Utah TE Dalton Kincaid says he met with the #Chiefs and Andy Reid. Says it would be fun to play with Patrick Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/CCmCTgBmAB

— Mark Lane (@therealmarklane) March 3, 2023

[Reply]
In58men 10:18 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Lesssss gooooooo!!!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
Utah TE Dalton Kincaid, @MoveTheSticks’ top TE and No. 10 overall prospect, will not participate in drills at the Scouting Combine, source says. Kincaid suffered a small fracture in his back in the Utes’ final regular-season game and played through it in the Pac-12 title game.
Fracture in hi back? That's mildly concerning. But it's not a deal breaker or anything.
[Reply]
In58men 11:17 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Fracture in hi back? That's mildly concerning. But it's not a deal breaker or anything.
If we draft him that just means Rick Burkholder gave Veach the green light to do so. Rick never misses.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:14 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hard to see him going top 10 or 20 in this draft with that, isn't it?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up