Cedric Tillman Tenny
Jonathan Mingo
Quentin Johnston TCU
Jaxon Smith-Njigba Ohio State
Kayshon Boutte LSU
Jordan Addison USC
[Reply]
O.city 10:08 AM 02-15-2023
The Godwin one is interesting, but I don't think they wanna pay that for 1 guy.

I hadn't thought about Evans, but what are we thinking it would cost to take that guy on? 4th rounder?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:08 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Godwin one is interesting, but I don't think they wanna pay that for 1 guy.

I hadn't thought about Evans, but what are we thinking it would cost to take that guy on? 4th rounder?
I'd guess a 3rd, at least.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:00 AM 02-17-2023
Not a fan of Zay Flowers. He plays a similar style to Skyy, lacks size and has had too many drops in his college career.
Hyatt is probably the only receiver I would use a first round pick on.
[Reply]
O.city 07:59 AM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I'd guess a 3rd, at least.
So expanding on that. Would a 4th do it?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:36 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Not a fan of Zay Flowers. He plays a similar style to Skyy, lacks size and has had too many drops in his college career.
Hyatt is probably the only receiver I would use a first round pick on.
Zay and Moore are nothing alike
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:35 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
So expanding on that. Would a 4th do it?
I was thinking more like a 3rd & a conditional pick next year.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:59 PM 02-17-2023
NO.

We're not trading picks for an expensive and often injured player.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:23 AM 02-18-2023
I like Hyatt from TN but would love to get a contested catch monster WR for Patrick
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:23 AM 02-18-2023
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
I like Hyatt from TN but would love to get a contested catch monster WR for Patrick
Cedric Tillman sounds like the perfect guy for that, not sure where he’s projected to go.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:58 AM 02-18-2023
Who was more tread left, Evans or Hopkins?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:10 AM 02-18-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Who was more tread left, Evans or Hopkins?

I’d guess it’s Hopkins. He has been less injury prone.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:58 AM 02-18-2023
Andy/Veach are going to take the best reclamation project they can find. That's your answer.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:29 PM 02-18-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
My notes:

FA Targets
-JuJu
-Keenan Allen
-Darius Slayton
-DJ Chark - Chiefs didn't go for him last year and he got injured again this year, so doubtful
-Mecole Hardman
-Michael Thomas

Vet Trade Targets
-Deandre Hopkins
-Mike Evans - Evans is a good get if cheap compensation and would be cheap (1.1/13.0m next 2 yrs). He might prefer a release, I wonder if TB would oblige. He's a June 1 designated cut for them if they do it.
-Chris Godwin - Pretty hefty 20/18.5 the next 2 years. Might as well add Amari Cooper to the list if you're putting Godwin on it. Both would require high compensation. Don't see it happening.
-DJ Moore - He'll cost a 1st if they even consider it, probably not an option KC would explore as much as I love Moore.
-Elijah Moore

In-House X-Factors
-Justyn Ross
-John Ross

1st Rd Trade-Up Targets
-Quenton Johnston
-Jordan Addison

1st Rd Targets
-Zay Flowers
-Smith-Nijba
-Jaylin Hyatt - Jameson Williams 2.0 and I don't think it's a joke to put him in the top 15.
-Josh Downs

2nd Rd Targets
-Tank Dell
-Cedric Tillman
-Kayshaon Boutte
-Rashee Rice - High 2nd, he'd maybe be a trade up target. Enough scouts have him in the late 1st to feel confident in this.

3rd Rd Targets
-AT Perry - Move to 2nd Rd for sure. 6'5" and over 1k and 11+ TDs in back-to-back seasons in the ACC, yeah he's not falling far. I have seen him projected in the 1st but I think the 2nd is most likely unless he runs like a turd.
-Marvin Mims
-Jonathan Mingo
-Tyler Scott - I think his speed could put him in the 2nd round, he has a lot of love in the scouting community too. You can keep him here just more a note.
-Charlie Jones - I'm adding him here. Some are much higher on him than others so settling on the mean is probably a good idea. Has sneaky good speed and quickness. Plus return man.
-Dontayvion Wicks - Adding Wicks, he's probably a 3rd rounder maybe top of 4. Just a really good possession guy teams start looking for here.

4th Rd Targets
-Abrei Iosivas
-Xavier Hutchinson - Huge doubt he's there in the 4th, at least a 3rd round guy to me. Depends on how he runs. I like him more than Wicks.
-Trey Palmer - See Above but Palmer might be a 2nd round guy when its said and done with his ability to take the top off
-Michael Wilson - Adding Wilson. Was solid at the Senior Bowl. Good speed and good size, he could flirt with day 2.
-Jayden Reed - Adding Reed. Teams like his speed and return ability as much as anything. I can't see him going any lower than this
-Rakeem Jarrett - Adding Jarrett. He's a definitive Reid-type of WR. He's an easy 4th, and his speed could put him in the 3rd

5th - 7th Rd Targets
-Ronnie Bell
-Jake Bobo
Awesome feedback! Not sure where, but I'll post one for DL also and see what you think.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:32 PM 02-18-2023
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
People really have to stop pining for a contested catch WR. It's not what Andy wants in this offense. It's not the type of ball that Mahomes throws.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:34 PM 02-18-2023
FA Targets
-JuJu
-Mike Evans
-Keenan Allen
-Darius Slayton
-DJ Chark
-Mecole Hardman
-Michael Thomas

Vet Trade Targets
-Deandre Hopkins