Jonathan Mingo
Quentin Johnston TCU
Jaxon Smith-Njigba Ohio State
Kayshon Boutte LSU
Jordan Addison USC
[Reply]
kccrow 10:13 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Looking at the draft, it seems to be really deep at DE and WR based on my initial read of it, I think i'd go the draft route to get a Hardman replacement.

Honestly, I'd like to bring him back. I think he fits in really nice here with what we do.
I'd agree with this.

I've been toying with a new mock and I keep looking at that WR class. I like it quite a bit.

I'm thinking it may be prudent for KC to tag OBj again and go get two tackles in the 3rd and 4th round to develop behind him and Niang instead of going balls deep early at OT and that's alot to do with how much I love the WR and DE classes.

Been having dreams of Jalin Hyatt and Isaiah McGuire as the top two picks. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:18 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'd agree with this.

I've been toying with a new mock and I keep looking at that WR class. I like it quite a bit.

I'm thinking it may be prudent for KC to tag OBj again and go get two tackles in the 3rd and 4th round to develop behind him and Niang instead of going balls deep early at OT and that's alot to do with how much I love the WR and DE classes.

Been having dreams of Jalin Hyatt and Isaiah McGuire as the top two picks. :-)
Yeah, I know you aren't a fan, but I think they end up signing OBJ and just feeling set at the LT spot. That just opens them up to go different directions from a draft perspective.

I really like the WR draft, but I think there will be some really good ones there in round 2. Round 1 I'm torn on.

I would love for one of the DE's to be there to trade up for a bit.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:19 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Little bit of Zay Flowers footage from the Shrine Bowl, I think Zay could rise up some draft boards. The way he drops his hips and changes direction is elite, interested to see how he tests speed wise- he would fit the bill in regards to a Hardman replacement.

He is a much better pure receiver than Hardman as well and could grow into a much more prominent role in the offense if the Chiefs went that way.

He's gonna run a 4.3 so yea he'll move up.
[Reply]
O.city 10:20 AM 01-31-2023
He's a bit small, right?
[Reply]
O.city 10:26 AM 01-31-2023
Hyatt or Addison would be realllll nice.
[Reply]
Shoes 10:32 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's a bit small, right?
5'10 185 lbs approximately. There are several small build receivers that are mocked in the top half of the draft:

-Zay Flowers (5'10 185 lbs)
-Josh Downs (5'10 175 lbs)
-Nathaniel Dell (5'10 170 lbs)
-Marvin Mims Jr (5'11 185 lbs)
-Tyler Scott (5'11 185 lbs)

It will be interesting to see how they compare and progress through the draft process. My favorite is undoubtedly Zay Flowers though, his ability to change direction I think will separate him from the pack.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 06:18 PM 01-31-2023
A.T Perry is really standing out at the Shrine Bowl.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:14 PM 02-01-2023
Child.....

https://twitter.com/JBaileyNFL/statu...h_d50VPJw&s=19
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:33 PM 02-01-2023
Would Hyatt make it to the end of the first round?
[Reply]
Shoes 03:12 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Personally I think Hyatt will be an early 2nd round draft pick.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:22 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
When he dusts the combine with his 4.31 40? Probably not.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:42 AM 02-02-2023
I'm also on the Jalin Hyatt bandwagon, just feels like a Chief to me.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:15 PM 02-04-2023
Speaking of WRs, any news on how Justyn Ross is doing with his recovery!?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:58 PM 02-14-2023
How's this working list?
Anyone you'd add or subtract?
Anyone you think should be bumped up or down in the draft?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
kccrow 08:29 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
How's this working list?
Anyone you'd add or subtract?
Anyone you think should be bumped up or down in the draft?
My notes:

FA Targets
-JuJu
-Keenan Allen
-Darius Slayton
-DJ Chark - Chiefs didn't go for him last year and he got injured again this year, so doubtful
-Mecole Hardman
-Michael Thomas

Vet Trade Targets
-Deandre Hopkins
-Mike Evans - Evans is a good get if cheap compensation and would be cheap (1.1/13.0m next 2 yrs). He might prefer a release, I wonder if TB would oblige. He's a June 1 designated cut for them if they do it.
-Chris Godwin - Pretty hefty 20/18.5 the next 2 years. Might as well add Amari Cooper to the list if you're putting Godwin on it. Both would require high compensation. Don't see it happening.
-DJ Moore - He'll cost a 1st if they even consider it, probably not an option KC would explore as much as I love Moore.
-Elijah Moore

In-House X-Factors
-Justyn Ross
-John Ross

1st Rd Trade-Up Targets
-Quenton Johnston
-Jordan Addison

1st Rd Targets
-Zay Flowers
-Smith-Nijba
-Jaylin Hyatt - Jameson Williams 2.0 and I don't think it's a joke to put him in the top 15.
-Josh Downs

2nd Rd Targets
-Tank Dell
-Cedric Tillman
-Kayshaon Boutte
-Rashee Rice - High 2nd, he'd maybe be a trade up target. Enough scouts have him in the late 1st to feel confident in this.

3rd Rd Targets
-AT Perry - Move to 2nd Rd for sure. 6'5" and over 1k and 11+ TDs in back-to-back seasons in the ACC, yeah he's not falling far. I have seen him projected in the 1st but I think the 2nd is most likely unless he runs like a turd.
-Marvin Mims
-Jonathan Mingo
-Tyler Scott - I think his speed could put him in the 2nd round, he has a lot of love in the scouting community too. You can keep him here just more a note.
-Charlie Jones - I'm adding him here. Some are much higher on him than others so settling on the mean is probably a good idea. Has sneaky good speed and quickness. Plus return man.
-Dontayvion Wicks - Adding Wicks, he's probably a 3rd rounder maybe top of 4. Just a really good possession guy teams start looking for here.

4th Rd Targets
-Abrei Iosivas
-Xavier Hutchinson - Huge doubt he's there in the 4th, at least a 3rd round guy to me. Depends on how he runs. I like him more than Wicks.
-Trey Palmer - See Above but Palmer might be a 2nd round guy when its said and done with his ability to take the top off
-Michael Wilson - Adding Wilson. Was solid at the Senior Bowl. Good speed and good size, he could flirt with day 2.
-Jayden Reed - Adding Reed. Teams like his speed and return ability as much as anything. I can't see him going any lower than this
-Rakeem Jarrett - Adding Jarrett. He's a definitive Reid-type of WR. He's an easy 4th, and his speed could put him in the 3rd

5th - 7th Rd Targets
-Ronnie Bell
-Jake Bobo
[Reply]
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up