ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>** 2023 Sporting Kansas City Thread **
|Zach| 08:38 PM 12-22-2022
Schedule has been released. The St. Louis team is now in the league and we play them 3 times. Lots of attacking power on this team with Agada, Russell, Salloi, and hopefully a healthy Pulido and Kinda.

Players In

M - Nemanja Radoja (10/26/22 - free transfer)
D - Graham Zusi (12/2/22 - free agent)
D - Andreu Fontas (12/2/22 - free agent)
M - Roger Espinoza (12/2/22 - free agent)
F - Stephen Afrifa (12/21/22 - draft)
D - Chris Rindov (12/21/22 - draft)

Players out

D - Nicolas Isimat-Mirin (11/15/22 - option declined)
D - Kaveh Rad (11/15/22 - option declined)

[Reply]
|Zach| 09:57 PM 02-27-2023
One bad mistake and we have looked like the better team overall but Portland has made a living winning games just like that over the years. Will see if we can generate more offense in the second half.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:03 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
One bad mistake and we have looked like the better team overall but Portland has made a living winning games just like that over the years. Will see if we can generate more offense in the second half.
Vermes has made a decent living losing games as the “better squad” as well.
[Reply]
Trevo_410 10:06 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I got ****ed by not keeping my IPad updated and am having to go through an hour update before I can even watch. It’s kind of annoying having Apple TV as really the only option to watch now. Not very smart from the perspective of trying to gain new fans. Not many casual fans are going to be spending 15 bucks a month for this.
The only people who subscribe to apple tv are the "type(hipster westport starbucks dwellers)" who already watch soccer... the people who don't already subscribe will not buy apple tv just to watch B-tier soccer.

Horrible decision for the growth of the sport. I assume even a lot of soccer fans won't subscribe and will just start watching better foreign leagues.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:12 PM 02-27-2023
Shelton and Espinoza?

Zusi is still playing?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:18 PM 02-27-2023
So when does the season end?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:32 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
So when does the season end?
Never
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:35 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Shelton and Espinoza?

Zusi is still playing?
Injuries and new players who are not quite ready to come on. Having said that Zusi has been playing just fine.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:41 PM 02-27-2023
Leibold coming on
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:55 PM 02-27-2023
Leibold coming on
Was kind of surprised to see Sweat get the start over him. I was really happy with that signing.

Walter has looked great tonight. Really wish we could trade some of our midfield depth for a super sub winger and another CB for depth. I like Fontas and Voloder as the starters, but it’s just so worrisome that they are pretty much all we have.

I understand why Shelton gets playing time in Vermes squad because he is good at high pressure, but he simply can’t cross or finish. It’s why we always win possession and lose games. We have always had a huge issue finishing chances.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:56 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Was kind of surprised to see Sweat get the start over him. I was really happy with that signing.

Walter has looked great tonight. Really wish we could trade some of our midfield depth for a super sub winger and another CB for depth. I like Fontas and Voloder as the starters, but it’s just so worrisome that they are pretty much all we have.

I understand why Shelton gets playing time in Vermes squad because he is good at high pressure, but he simply can’t cross or finish. It’s why we always win possession and lose games. We have always had a huge issue finishing chances.
Russell being out has hurt us here.

They have done enough to get points its just rolling poorly for them.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:59 PM 02-27-2023
Agada almost had it
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:59 PM 02-27-2023
The center has been out of his depth the whole time. Just terrible.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:02 PM 02-27-2023
The center has been out of his depth the whole time. Just terrible.
4th official is literally on the field and a center lets them take one the other way.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:02 PM 02-27-2023
Frustrating loss but they played well. Long season.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:08 PM 02-27-2023
Get well soon Johnny!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up