ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 71
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
dlphg9 08:07 PM 03-26-2022
Expecting big things boys!

Missouri got rid of crappy CM and the board went out and got one of the top coaches according to some in Cleveland State's Dennis Gates.

In 2 days he has 2 recruits

Top JUCO player 6' 10" Mohamed Diarra
Transport portal DeAndre Gholston who avg 15 pts at Milwaukee over the past 2 years

Very excited!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:38 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Especially in a secondary sport

For some universities, it’s their main sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:49 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Money well spent

Mizzou has no idea what a championship feels like.

Mosley is a good pickup for the slavers though.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:51 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
For some universities, it’s their main sport.

At least some universities have a main sport.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:55 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

Yes he is.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:13 PM 06-10-2022
We going undefeated bitches! Eat shit KU fans. Get outta my thread.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:14 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
FijiTiger prolly ass-ploded hearing this !
Tigerboard is the worst P.O.S message board ever. The design is fucking horrid.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:35 PM 06-10-2022
Mizzou has never had a chance to win championships, there are too many Jayhawkers running the NCAA.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:14 PM 06-10-2022
A beaker raider :-) good lord
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:13 AM 06-11-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
A beaker raider :-) good lord

Worst human on earth.

[Reply]
TribalElder 08:16 PM 06-15-2022

He’s Home.

�� https://t.co/n7K5oGuehJ pic.twitter.com/QsClNIPR1k

— Mizzou Hoops (@MizzouHoops) June 15, 2022

[Reply]
TribalElder 03:55 PM 07-12-2022

110% COMMITTED #nextchapter �� @MizzouHoops @coachdgates pic.twitter.com/lGxviJi9yG

— Trent Pierce (@trentpierce22) July 12, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:07 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I've become so damn jaded with college sports right now that I see announcements like these and think "well...until someone comes along with a better NIL offer...."

Or just presume we'll have him for a season and if he does well THEN someone will come along with a better NIL offer. Or if he proves to be a dynamic young player, some better team will just snipe him because they can.

This combination of free transfers and NILs has turned the college game into a more mercenary style sport than ANY of the professional sports. I really wish they'd have found some way to come in for a soft landing here instead of just say "eh, fuck it - wild wild west time!!!"
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:59 AM 07-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I've become so damn jaded with college sports right now that I see announcements like these and think "well...until someone comes along with a better NIL offer...."

Or just presume we'll have him for a season and if he does well THEN someone will come along with a better NIL offer. Or if he proves to be a dynamic young player, some better team will just snipe him because they can.

This combination of free transfers and NILs has turned the college game into a more mercenary style sport than ANY of the professional sports. I really wish they'd have found some way to come in for a soft landing here instead of just say "eh, **** it - wild wild west time!!!"
Wasn't that kind of inevitable especially in football with the "covid" year. Guys getting extra eligibility is going to cause movement
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:16 AM 07-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

This combination of free transfers and NILs has turned the college game into a more mercenary style sport than ANY of the professional sports. I really wish they'd have found some way to come in for a soft landing here instead of just say "eh, fuck it - wild wild west time!!!"
I'm used to one of my favorite teams being a farm team for the rest of the sport. Royals have been there for most of my adult life.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:48 AM 07-13-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

It's always nice when we can inject race into a basketball discussion . . . . .
[Reply]
Page 7 of 71
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up