ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Do You Ever Wake Up With a Song In Your Head?
Easy 6 06:28 PM 03-17-2023
I do, basically every day... its the weirdest thing, and its been that way for years

The alarm goes off and suddenly I've got some random song in my head, making me sing along to it in the shower... usually its something I've heard in the last couple days, but other times its SO random

Woke up to this today, heard it three days ago at work

[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:04 PM 03-22-2023
It happens all the time, but the problem is, I can’t read notes.
Attached: EE3D58DA-3E60-438B-A2AA-B1C1B2F38AED.jpg (24.8 KB) 
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:30 AM 03-23-2023
Woke up with this in my head. No idea how or why. Haven't heard the song in months. Still in my head.

[Reply]
Otter 12:41 PM 03-23-2023
Got luck this morning...

[Reply]
Frazod 12:42 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Got luck this morning...

Yeah, waking up with a good song stuck in your head is cool. But it seems like the split between bad and good is about 90/10.
[Reply]
Otter 01:12 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, waking up with a good song stuck in your head is cool. But it seems like the split between bad and good is about 90/10.
Agreed. Usually it's 'Balled of the Green Berets', 'Uptown Girl', 'Dancing Queen' or something equally as terrible. The Bee Gees are pretty notorious in my morning head as well.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:14 PM 03-23-2023
Woke with "Sunday" by Mike and the Moonpies
[Reply]
Frazod 01:24 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Agreed. Usually it's 'Balled of the Green Berets', 'Uptown Girl', 'Dancing Queen' or something equally as terrible. The Bee Gees are pretty notorious in my morning head as well.
It's funny, when I was a kid I was definitely part of the anti-disco crowd and loathed the Bee Gees, but as I've gotten older I don't mind them so much. Of course, compared to most of the shit that's out there now, disco is high art.

But still, I don't look forward to the next time I wake up with Stayin Alive playing in the twisted chasms of my mind. Which will probably be tomorrow after posting this. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 01:28 PM 03-23-2023

[Reply]
Frazod 01:29 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
There's a song I never get tired of. Especially when it's applicable. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:39 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It's funny, when I was a kid I was definitely part of the anti-disco crowd and loathed the Bee Gees, but as I've gotten older I don't mind them so much. Of course, compared to most of the shit that's out there now, disco is high art.

But still, I don't look forward to the next time I wake up with Stayin Alive playing in the twisted chasms of my mind. Which will probably be tomorrow after posting this. :-)
You just got to take those old songs in different directions...

[IMG][/IMG]
[Reply]
TinyEvel 07:15 AM 03-24-2023
Allanis Morissette “isn’t it ironic” every morning for about a week now. Or, basically since I first saw this thread. Which, considering the song title, is pretty meta.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up