ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
staylor26 06:29 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Dude.......On3 isn't a legit source :-)
Wait, is this the user name of the poster in the other forum or something? Lol
[Reply]
Dante84 06:53 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wait, is this the user name of the poster in the other forum or something? Lol
That’s the other forum. Random user.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:30 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Dude on another forum I'm on just posted a thread teasing that OBJ will likely be signing with KC within the next 24 hours, and when asked he said he's connected to an "A+ source with the team."

Could be an entire crock of shit, and an "Okay gang" situation. But thought I'd pass it along in here just in case.
BS! What other forum? There are no other good Chiefs forums out there!
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:51 AM 04-04-2023
Dude on another forum I'm on just posted a thread teasing that OBJ will likely be signing with KC within the next 24 hours, and when asked he said he's connected to an "A+ source with the team."

Could be an entire crock of shit, and an "Okay gang" situation. But thought I'd pass it along in here just in case.
Has it been 24 hours yet?
[Reply]
KobesPilot 02:27 PM 04-04-2023
I hope to god we do not sign this guy. He has torn the same ACL twice now? That is why he isn’t signed by anyone to this day. Only topped 1,000 yard twice in the last 6 years, not to mention the drama that just comes in this dudes luggage wherever he goes.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:39 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by KobesPilot:
I hope to god we do not sign this guy. He has torn the same ACL twice now? That is why he isn’t signed by anyone to this day. Only topped 1,000 yard twice in the last 6 years, not to mention the drama that just comes in this dudes luggage wherever he goes.
How about you focus less on OBJ’s ACLs and more about getting that helicopter out of the clouds so you don’t kill Kobe?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:45 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
How about you focus less on OBJ’s ACLs and more about getting that helicopter out of the clouds so you don’t kill Kobe?
I heard a rumor it's already too late.
[Reply]
DenverChief 02:50 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:52 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Just ordered my official Odell Beckham Chiefs jersey!!!
Meh, I went with a Dorial Green Beckham instead.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:13 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
BS! What other forum? There are no other good Chiefs forums out there!
There are. Now if we're talking about a collective group of assholes (myself included) that happen to like the Chiefs, this place is definitely tops.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:26 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Has it been 24 hours yet?
It has. Apparently the guy is “trying to get an update” from his contact, lol
[Reply]
New World Order 03:47 PM 04-04-2023
It has. Apparently the guy is “trying to get an update” from his contact, lol
:-)

I don’t care. These rumors make the offseason fun
[Reply]
Balto 04:32 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Meh, I went with a Dorial Green Beckham instead.
Had such high hopes for him. Wonder what he is doing these days.

EDIT: Found this

On December 29, 2017, Green-Beckham was arrested for DWI in Springfield, MO, pleaded guilty and was given probation.

On December 20, 2018, he was arrested in Springfield, MO on possession of a controlled substance (less than 35 grams of marijuana) and resisting arrest.[40]

On August 28, 2021, he was arrested in Kansas City, MO on four assault charges, property damage, and resisting arrest.[41]

On November 22, 2021, Dorial Green-Beckham was sentenced to 180 days in Greene County jail in Greene County, MO for violation of probation.

Damn what a waste
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up