Zay Flowers, Boston College

EDGE:

Keion White, Georgia Tech
Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Kansas St.
Will McDonald IV, Iowa St.
B.J. Ojulari, LSU

DT:

Mazi Smith, Michigan

As it stands right now, feel pretty confident that our first round pick will be one of these guys.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:18 PM 04-11-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think I'd take Jones off that list at this point.

I just figure if there's a run on WRs and OT, there's gonna be a WR I like better. Or OT and DE, there will be a WR.

I'm really settling in around 4 guys:

White
Harrison
Wright
Hyatt

I'd just be kinda surprised if all 4 of them are gone. It's by no means impossible, but I don't think it's likely.
I actually meant to take Jones off but forgot. Thanks for reminding me. Mazi took his place.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:26 PM 04-11-2023
I really don't know what it means, but most years I'm gradually expanding my list of 1st rounders I'd get excited about.

This year I'm paring it back as the draft approaches, with the caveat that it doesn't include guys who I don't expect to be there like Murphy, Smith or even Robinson.

Mostly I just really want Rashee Rice in the 2nd.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:29 PM 04-11-2023
I really don't know what it means, but most years I'm gradually expanding my list of 1st rounders I'd get excited about.

This year I'm paring it back as the draft approaches, with the caveat that it doesn't include guys who I don't expect to be there like Murphy, Smith or even Robinson.

There aren't a ton of flashy guys is probably why.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:01 PM 04-11-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I actually meant to take Jones off but forgot. Thanks for reminding me. Mazi took his place.
Which Jones did you take off? Broderick or Dewand.

I'm starting to buy in to the taking a RT at 31 crowd. Dewand would seem like a good fit there.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:30 AM 04-12-2023

I don't understand how the guys who LOVE Deandre Hopkins aren't all over the Rice train.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:34 AM 04-12-2023

Bijan?

I was wondering how many people on here would take him if he fell to 31.

I know I would.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:26 AM 04-28-2023
Only 4 of these guys were available at 31, and the Chiefs took one.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:20 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
With the way this offseason has been going based off of your posts....this might just happen.
You weren't jokin'...
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up