ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 247 of 247
« First < 147197237243244245246247
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:55 AM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Wasn't a good throw, I agree. I think every QB has their WTF INT moments. Not defending Tua, just not putting too much into that INT. On another note, what is it with no announcer being able to pronounce his last name. There is no N in his last name. Just more me complaining about lazy announcers.
Oh, I wouldn't put a ton in it either. But if I was high on them going into the season, that might make me change my tune.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:57 AM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Josh Allen in the offseason: “I need to stop playing too much hero ball”.

Josh Allen in his first preseason action:

Running like he was being served a court ordered child support notice
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:45 AM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Running like he was being served a court ordered child support notice
:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:49 PM 09-12-2023
*ahem*
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:00 PM 09-12-2023
Mods, permission to change thread title to 'Are the Bills racist?' Or will that just attract the jettios of the world?

Bills owner Terry Pegula made racist comment, lawsuit alleges

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...awsuit-alleges

Originally Posted by :
Buffalo Bills owner Terry Pegula allegedly made a racist comment about Black players in the NFL, according to a racial discrimination lawsuit against the league filed Tuesday by longtime reporter Jim Trotter.

Trotter alleges in the lawsuit that in 2020, a fellow NFL Media reporter recalled a conversation he had with Pegula, who was speaking to the reporter about the NFL's social justice initiatives and Black Lives Matter.

The reporter, who was not identified in the lawsuit, told Trotter and approximately 40 other NFL Media coworkers during a Zoom call that Pegula said, "If the Black players don't like it here, they should go back to Africa and see how bad it is."

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:08 PM 09-12-2023
DO IT MODS

END RACISM
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:27 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
DO IT MODS

END RACISM
That reminds me, you didn’t like my creative writing attempt, little bitch? Lol. I admit I’m a trash storyteller but I had a good time with it.

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's a cool October morning in Raytown, MO. An autumn leaf slowly twirls to the pavement as Clay parks his burnt orange 2014 Murano on the curb. He throws the car in park and turns off the ignition to check his phone. No new messages.

He wonders if his 52 year old girlfriend enjoyed her "girls night". It's not like her to ignore his calls. It's been nearly 18 hours since she posted a picture of herself in her little black dress on Facebook shortly after heading to P&L. He clicks the little blue app on his cracked Nokia screen to get another look at the love of his life. 'Liked' by Jaquavius and 6 others, it says.

He hops out of the car to make his way into his 750 square foot house, cursing himself for not finding a home with a garage.. or even a driveway. Worries for another day, he thinks. Today is Sunday and my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs, are playing!

He tosses his keys on the kitchen counter and makes a beeline for the La-Z-Boy. $75 on Craigslist. A steal if you ignore the crusty stains on the armrests. He flips it to the local channel to see Patrick Mahomes warming up on the field. Hell yeah! Mahomes rifles a 15-yard dart to Gabbert. The fire in his eyes burns with an intensity only matched by a lion on the savannah. "Mahomes looks dialed in today. We are going to pulverize the Raiders" Clay says out loud.

The camera angle changes to a rear shot of QB1. Clay is giddy at the sight of the best QB in the history of the world in Chiefs' red, yellow and white. He stares in awe for just a second before noticing something. A new decal on the base of Mahomes' helmet? He leans in closer to his 24" wall mounted TV and squints his eyes.

"STOP HATE".

Clay:

[Reply]
Pablo 02:32 PM 09-12-2023
That was really well written. Where did that post come from?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:37 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That was really well written. Where did that post come from?
I wrote it myself! You don’t know how happy I am to hear you say that. I noticed some grammatical errors after I posted it and I thought I was a little heavy handed with some of the jokes. Plus, I’ve never been much of a writer.

That was posted in Clay’s thread in DC crying about the “END RACISM” decals on the NFL fields. That little bitch thumbed me down for my efforts lol I figured the boys from the Romper Room would enjoy it a little more than he did.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:39 PM 09-12-2023
Also, I’m not from KC so I had to take some shots in the dark based on posts I’ve read here about Raytown and P&L. I hope those choices fit the theme I was going for..
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:04 PM 10-09-2023
Have we reached a verdict?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:05 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They suck shit.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:06 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar: