ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Best Or Worst Retail Exp??????
CASHMAN 10:47 PM 01-07-2003
I was just wondering if any of you had a good or bad day at a retail store? or work at one and have some info into why some customers think they own the place they spend there money in? and why customer service has gone down hill??

CASHMAN.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:13 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Above_Average
I will if you and whatshernuts gets a room.
no comment

-EBOLA-...weak reverse smack
[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:14 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

no comment

-EBOLA-...weak reverse smack
Sure thing. Good luck on your first cyber date.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:14 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

Waiters make about $2.00 an hour. The rest of their money comes from tips. Sure tipping is optional. But if you go into a restaurant on a regular basis and choose not to tip everytime....well....enjoy your service.
Yeah, nothing like living off the hard work OTHER people do because you can't get a job you're proud of....
[Reply]
stanleychief 02:15 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

Waiters make about $2.00 an hour. The rest of their money comes from tips. Sure tipping is optional. But if you go into a restaurant on a regular basis and choose not to tip everytime....well....enjoy your service.
Like I said, been there done that.. it sucks, but it's still your job. Sometimes people are broke for a stretch then get some money.. I've had crappy tippers come back and tip very well after getting some money. Heck, I've even had a customer APOLOGIZE for tipping badly for a stretch of time. Doesn't really matter, and shouldn't really matter. I heard other waiters complain about certain regulars a lot, and being a newbie, a lot of times I was stuck with em. You know what? Sometimes I got decent tips out of them, and once or twice was told that I was an excellent waiter compared to the others.

Hope things work out well for you when the complaints start rolling in, or the resturant starts losing business.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 02:15 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

Sure thing. Good luck on your first cyber date.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:16 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Yeah, nothing like living off the hard work OTHER people do because you can't get a job you're proud of....
I happened to enjoy my job thoroughly when I didn't have to serve trash.
[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:17 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 02:19 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

Which just so happens to BE YOUR JOB....It's your job to serve people. You don't have to like them, or even respect them. You do have to serve them food.

You don't get to pick and choose who. And it shows just how shallow you are that you judge EVERYONE the second they walk in the door, and BASED ON THAT JUDGEMENT you determine HOW they should be served.

Sounds to me like you're a pathetic little man taking his frustrations out on everyone else....
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:19 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

if I wasn't so busy laughing at the stupidity of the whole situation, I'd point out...errr.... ummm.... yeah, I'd just start laughing at you....

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
VonneMarie 02:21 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:22 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Which just so happens to BE YOUR JOB....It's your job to serve people. You don't have to like them, or even respect them. You do have to serve them food.

You don't get to pick and choose who.

For the record I don't even work there anymore. And for your information, I would get to pick who I served for the most part. Just gotta tell the hostess' what you prefer. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaChief 02:23 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

I sympathize completely. Tell us, do you wipe the asphault specks off of Denver QBs foreheads when they come into your restaurant?

Just curious...
[Reply]
Average_Assclown 02:23 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

Kinky! :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:24 AM 01-08-2003
Originally Posted by :

Kinky! :-) :-) :-) :-)