ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Injury update [everyone's up except DOD]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:55 AM 01-16-2019

Eric Berry will practice today for the #Chiefs.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 16, 2019

Andy Reid says only LB Dorian O'Daniel won't practice today. That means S Eric Berry will practice today in some capacity.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) January 16, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 05:15 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Sure, I hope we have them back in a couple weeks, but it ain’t gonna make a difference this weekend:-)
Berry will......hopefully.

Whatever keeps Sorenson from hanging out around the LOS.
[Reply]
Pushead2 05:20 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
More than likely, Berry will be playing up with Sorenson over the top.
This.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:30 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
If we get Berry, DoD and LDT back for the Superbowl - will that mean the only player we lost for the year to injury was DAT?
Armani Watts
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:40 PM 01-16-2019
Do the haters really think he doesn't want to be out there? Really??? Come on. You can't fool the guys in the locker room. They know. They wouldn't still revere him like they obviously do if he was jaking it. I get the frustration, but I'm sure he's more frustrated than all of us combined.

He's going to make plays over the next 3 weeks that make the doubters feel like fools, just watch. Gonna be a lot of post-deleting going on.

Eric Freaking Berry is going to dance on the haters' faces, bad heels and all.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:42 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Probably got one of those shots then. Great news regardless
Oh please you sit there talk trash, question the guys heart, and call him a pussy for weeks... Now you want to flip flop and get all happy that he is playing like you are a fan of his. **** off.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:44 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Sure, I hope we have them back in a couple weeks, but it ain’t gonna make a difference this weekend:-)
If Berry is a full participant in practice, he's going to make a difference this weekend.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:44 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Oh please you sit there talk trash, question the guys heart, and call him a pussy for weeks... Now you want to flip flop and get all happy that he is playing like you are a fan of his. **** off.
Not really the time for this man.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:45 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not really the time for this man.
Alright my bad. Big game gotta unite.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:46 PM 01-16-2019
Does anyone really think Berry will make much of an impact other than being a coach on the field?

FWIW, I want EB to come back and be a force just as much as anyone here. But is that a legitimate reality?

I understand the field general part helps, he knows the defense and can communicate and tell guys to do xyz, but from a production standpoint, in this chilled weather, does anyone think he's going to be up to speed and have that same EB explosiveness and close-in speed we're all used to, on a gimpy foot?

My main concern is that something happens, or he's just not the same, can't cut or explode as well, and gets burned all game long.

Hopefully the front7 puts Brady on his ass and stops the run well enough to where it won't matter.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:48 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I'm not a fan of Berry, just the uniform he wears. I just understand the fact that if he plays it helps immensely against a team like the Patriots.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:49 PM 01-16-2019
I'm not a fan of Berry, just the uniform he wears. I just understand the fact that if he plays it helps immensely against a team like the Patriots.
Okay I gotcha...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:49 PM 01-16-2019
Play Lucas. He’s better each time out.

0-2 with Berry in the lineup. It’s like the rest of the defense relaxes when he’s out there, presuming he will magically make all the plays. Berry can be a positive in run support, but he’s been a non-factor in coverage.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:58 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Does anyone really think Berry will make much of an impact other than being a coach on the field?

FWIW, I want EB to come back and be a force just as much as anyone here. But is that a legitimate reality?

I understand the field general part helps, he knows the defense and can communicate and tell guys to do xyz, but from a production standpoint, in this chilled weather, does anyone think he's going to be up to speed and have that same EB explosiveness and close-in speed we're all used to, on a gimpy foot?

My main concern is that something happens, or he's just not the same, can't cut or explode as well, and gets burned all game long.

Hopefully the front7 puts Brady on his ass and stops the run well enough to where it won't matter.
If he does get burned, it won't be all game long. Andy Reid isn't going to let that happen.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:59 PM 01-16-2019
I'm not a fan of Berry, just the uniform he wears.
So many emotions in trying to respond to this, but I'll leave it with a simple one:
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:01 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Berry vs Gronk - Battle of the Broke Dicks.
True. Gronk has been a shell of his old self. Even with a bad heel, I don't see Gronk being able to run away from Berry. Might be a good match up.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up