ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Injury update [everyone's up except DOD]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:55 AM 01-16-2019

Eric Berry will practice today for the #Chiefs.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 16, 2019

Andy Reid says only LB Dorian O'Daniel won't practice today. That means S Eric Berry will practice today in some capacity.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) January 16, 2019

[Reply]
Kiimo 12:08 PM 01-16-2019
lmao on Berry giving up on the team you guys are a riot
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:09 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I've been on the other side of it, but I'm a bit hopeful for EB this week. I think he'll play and make a difference.

I haven't felt that way in a while.

He could be huge in that he could play that DOD role and help with the guys out of the backfield.

Also, what the hell happened to DOD?
I saw him limping off the field into the locker room after the Raiders game. Something's up with one of his legs.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:10 PM 01-16-2019
Agree we need DOD this week. Sprinkle in a little Berry here and there. Expecting anything close to a full game from him is unrealistic
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:11 PM 01-16-2019
Mahomes can end Brady.

Berry can end Gronkowski.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:13 PM 01-16-2019
god we need Berry to play this one game and shut Gronk down, then DoD to play and shut down the rb out of the backfield. If they can play ill feel really good about this game
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:17 PM 01-16-2019
Hey remember earlier in the season when we talked about Berry doing cortisone shots to get though the game but some medical person was like you can only do that a couple times before it has negative effects, it won't last long term?

A couple of times, a couple of games. Prepare the syringe.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:18 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Agree we need DOD this week. Sprinkle in a little Berry here and there. Expecting anything close to a full game from him is unrealistic
I think he has a calf contusion which really makes it hard to run. I am guessing after nearly 3 weeks he should be getting close.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I think he has a calf contusion which really makes it hard to run. I am guessing after nearly 3 weeks he should be getting close.
I thought they said it was an ankle injury
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:28 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
I don't think berry gave up shit.
I know a lot of people all season long have given Berry shit about his willingness to play, and I GET the frustration, but I can't imagine that he's not dying to be out there. This is the stuff these guys dream about when they're kids...they work for all their lives...and the longer the season goes on, the more magnitude of every game. It would be hard for me to accuse any probowl player of wanting to sit on the sidelines vs. playing...especially a proven competitor like Berry. I just can't see him being that guy.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:30 PM 01-16-2019
do we need a new thread for every injury update? I mean I get its huge this week being the AFC Championship but i mean we have a new thread for this every week.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:34 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I know a lot of people all season long have given Berry shit about his willingness to play, and I GET the frustration, but I can't imagine that he's not dying to be out there. This is the stuff these guys dream about when they're kids...they work for all their lives...and the longer the season goes on, the more magnitude of every game. It would be hard for me to accuse any probowl player of wanting to sit on the sidelines vs. playing...especially a proven competitor like Berry. I just can't see him being that guy.
But I read on CP that he was a brokedick loser who was just stealing money?!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:34 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
do we need a new thread for every injury update? I mean I get its huge this week being the AFC Championship but i mean we have a new thread for this every week.
Do you even lift?
[Reply]
carcosa 12:38 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Goddamnit we really need DOD for this game IMO
I hope he get healthY!!!!
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:44 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
But I read on CP that he was a brokedick loser who was just stealing money?!
Everyone knows the difference between good and great isn't a huge margin in the NFL. I have a feeling he's not going to go unless he feels he can make a significant improvement on whoever is on the field.
[Reply]
EyePod 12:45 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
It changes every day though.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up