ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dont lose your fingers
dlphg9 09:57 PM 01-15-2019
So right now the wind chill is forecast to be -15°. At a -19° wind chill frost bite can occur on exposed flesh in about 30 minutes. Lets say the forecasts are wrong and its actually colder than what they are saying, which is entirely possible if snow is on the ground, and we get a wind chill of -19 or below. In this scenario how many drunk idiots are going to lose their fingers because they lose a glove? I just hope it isn't any of you guys!
[Reply]
tk13 11:10 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
My personal issue is not the temp but the physical storm sitting directly between me and KC. Especially if I went the cheaper route and flew in to a neighboring city, even as far as Chicago, and drove the rest. Quite the headache. KC ticket prices crazy high.
I don't know if that's a good idea. It's looking like this snowstorm Friday and Saturday is going to hit both Iowa and most of Illinois, possibly harder than it hits KC.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:37 AM 01-17-2019
Media acts like this game is going to be the Freezer Bowl 2.0 :-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:42 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
I think his point was if your fingers get cold, you can go to parts of the stadium that are warm.
Doesn't sound like it is going to be that bad. But if it was 5 degrees and windy you can get frostbite if you are in it for hours without protection.

If your fingers feel cold, you are still ok. When your fingers have gone numb, they stop hurting. Being drunk would make it more likely. Not likely to lose an entire finger but having even just the tip freeze can be nasty. Or going with cotton socks and sneakers.
[Reply]
Otter 01:50 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Doesn't sound like it is going to be that bad. But if it was 5 degrees and windy you can get frostbite if you are in it for hours without protection.

If your fingers feel cold, you are still ok. When your fingers have gone numb, they stop hurting. Being drunk would make it more likely. Not likely to lose an entire finger but having even just the tip freeze can be nasty. Or going with cotton socks and sneakers.
Dude, there's stores, restaurants, and tons of other places right behind fans to walk inside and watch the game on TV for 20 minutes until you warm up. Just keep your ticket stub.

Stop acting like they're going on a solo north pole trek.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:22 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
My dick will be alright, rite?
Grab a sock it's time to rock! :-) GO CHIEFS! :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:44 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
This guy wins.

But his nipples lost.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:50 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
This guy wins.
The guy in the pink hat?
[Reply]
notorious 03:54 PM 01-17-2019
Speaking of losing fingers....

Would you cut the tip of your pinky finger, nail up, for a sure SB title?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:10 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

Yes and I'll raise you an ear.

[Reply]
dlphg9 05:07 PM 01-17-2019

No fucking way. Ill take my chances of them winning without my help. Also how exciting would it be if the only reason they won is because you had to use a cheat code and cut off the tip of your finger.
[Reply]
notorious 05:15 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No ****ing way. Ill take my chances of them winning without my help. Also how exciting would it be if the only reason they won is because you had to use a cheat code and cut off the tip of your finger.
Pats fans sacrificed their pathetic little dicks for a dynasty.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:40 PM 01-17-2019

Yes but not without pain meds first.

Wait...I take that back I misread it. I couldn't do it myself. If it were a surgeon or something then yeah probably.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:43 PM 01-17-2019
And it goes up again!

Sunday high - 26
Sunday low - 22
[Reply]
Bwana 05:46 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And it goes up again!

Sunday high - 26
Sunday low - 22
Geeeez if it keeps trending like this, one could attend the game in shorts, flip-flops and a beater.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:31 PM 01-17-2019
High of 30, Low 22 now.

Ha. 7 day weather forecasts are tough.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up