ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dont lose your fingers
dlphg9 09:57 PM 01-15-2019
So right now the wind chill is forecast to be -15°. At a -19° wind chill frost bite can occur on exposed flesh in about 30 minutes. Lets say the forecasts are wrong and its actually colder than what they are saying, which is entirely possible if snow is on the ground, and we get a wind chill of -19 or below. In this scenario how many drunk idiots are going to lose their fingers because they lose a glove? I just hope it isn't any of you guys!
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:01 PM 01-15-2019
My dick will be alright, rite?
[Reply]
threebag 10:02 PM 01-15-2019
As long as you soak in it Frankie’s mom
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:02 PM 01-15-2019
I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A THREAD ABOUT PATRIOTS FANS FINGERING THEIR OWN ASS
[Reply]
BWillie 10:04 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So right now the wind chill is forecast to be -15°. At a -19° wind chill frost bite can occur on exposed flesh in about 30 minutes. Lets say the forecasts are wrong and its actually colder than what they are saying, which is entirely possible if snow is on the ground, and we get a wind chill of -19 or below. In this scenario how many drunk idiots are going to lose their fingers because they lose a glove? I just hope it isn't any of you guys!
It's definitely possible. I honestly think it would be more responsible for the NFL to reschedule the game to a warmer day. There is going to be a possibility of death from hypothermia & even a potential of frost bit limbs.

Just play the game Monday on MLK day. It's going to be 34 degrees, most people have the day off anyway.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:06 PM 01-15-2019
There's gonna be a run on hand warmers in KC this weekend. I'd be guying a couple dozen of those things.
[Reply]
threebag 10:07 PM 01-15-2019
Direkshun’s mom might let you soak it in cider
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:10 PM 01-15-2019
I hope Tyreek is throwing two up multiple times.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 10:27 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is a critical PSA! It's especially important that if you do lose fingers you make sure not to lose the middle ones. Else how would you be able to wave goodbye to Tom and Bill they lose?

:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:31 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's definitely possible. I honestly think it would be more responsible for the NFL to reschedule the game to a warmer day. There is going to be a possibility of death from hypothermia & even a potential of frost bit limbs.

Just play the game Monday on MLK day. It's going to be 34 degrees, most people have the day off anyway.
This is a really good idea.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:32 PM 01-15-2019
Don't wear boxers and let your peepee touch your zipper. Trust me.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:33 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This is a really good idea.
They cancelled a game in Mexico because the field was shit. Yet they let them play on that Oakland A's baseball field. There is probably way more risk of injury for players & safety of fans, compared to the Mexico game/field.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:34 PM 01-15-2019
I can see the logic in moving the game, but I just don't see any chance it happens. The NFL has numerous examples of games that were colder than this.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:39 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I can see the logic in moving the game, but I just don't see any chance it happens. The NFL has numerous examples of games that were colder than this.
This is also true.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:48 PM 01-15-2019
https://youtu.be/5aOffogdd4Y

-1 temp -23 wind chill. NFC championship 2007
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up