ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dumb Broad hits 10 year old w/bottle @Arrowhead
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:36 AM 01-15-2019
https://www.kctv5.com/news/boy-hit-b...5f55718c9.html

Originally Posted by :
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -- A Topeka mom and dad are calling for changes at Arrowhead Stadium after their 10-year-old son was hit by a beer bottle.

It sent the Kaeden McCaleb to a local hospital and a confrontation happened between his parents and the person who threw the aluminum bottle.
Which one of you assholes brought this dumb broad to the game?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:06 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Tom Brady is expected to fly in a day early and offer to Kiss it and make it feel better.
:-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:13 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Every playoff game we’ve played that a ten year old ended up in the hospital with a split lip we have won. Do we dare mess with what’s working?
Awesome avatar/post combination
[Reply]
EyePod 11:14 AM 01-15-2019
Ugh. I went to a Breaking Ben/Three Days Grace concert in Philly once where they don't allow glass bottles for this reason. What's the fucking point of everyone throwing bottles? even the fake plastic ones still hurt.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:17 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
Ugh. I went to a Breaking Ben/Three Days Grace concert in Philly once where they don't allow glass bottles for this reason. What's the fucking point of everyone throwing bottles? even the fake plastic ones still hurt.
Probably in retaliation for an icy snowball smashing the back of her stupid fucking head.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:17 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Tom Brady is expected to fly in a day early and offer to Kiss it and make it feel better.

The lady that threw it was probably a drunken asshole, but does it say the parents were having an altercation with the lady?

Relax kid, chics dig scars, I've got one of those beauty marks on my lip and life is just fine.
Where does it say they had an altercation with the lady before she threw it?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:17 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by tooge:
you a hairlip?
GnNooo.

I do have a scar about the width of a finger nail on my lip from a sucker punch in college.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:18 AM 01-15-2019
BTW, I found this on Facebook. If you watch to the end, I believe right at the end you can hear it when he gets hit. They seem like a good family.

https://www.facebook.com/brad.mccale...1252374235023/
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:19 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Where does it say they had an altercation with the lady before she threw it?
In the thread starter.

Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
https://www.kctv5.com/news/boy-hit-b...5f55718c9.html

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -- A Topeka mom and dad are calling for changes at Arrowhead Stadium after their 10-year-old son was hit by a beer bottle.

It sent the Kaeden McCaleb to a local hospital and a confrontation happened between his parents and the person who threw the aluminum bottle.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:20 AM 01-15-2019
From reading the article and watching the clip, the bottle was the reason for the confrontation, not the other way around.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:23 AM 01-15-2019
That makes sense. I'm guessing my bride would punch a broad in her lady weiner if she busted my kid open with a bottle.
[Reply]
jjkrueg 11:31 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Probably in retaliation for an icy snowball smashing the back of her stupid fucking head.

This. It was online day after game. She got pelted with a snowball so the beer bottle was meant for the snowball throwing mouth breather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:32 AM 01-15-2019
I'll do.it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:34 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It's a minor incident that could occur at any stadium, and it is not exclusive to Arrowhead and the Chiefs. Therefore, attempting to paint this as a "black eye" on Arrowhead and the Chiefs is pointless.
Ah okay wow man I was nervous. Glad this is acceptable now. Thanks for the clarification that other stadiums do it so it’s encouraged at arrowhead.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:36 AM 01-15-2019
Video is useless.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:43 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Video is useless.

the one I posted? It clearly shows the family wasn't being obnoxious, and you can hear the assault at the end.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up