ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dumb Broad hits 10 year old w/bottle @Arrowhead
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:36 AM 01-15-2019
https://www.kctv5.com/news/boy-hit-b...5f55718c9.html

Originally Posted by :
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -- A Topeka mom and dad are calling for changes at Arrowhead Stadium after their 10-year-old son was hit by a beer bottle.

It sent the Kaeden McCaleb to a local hospital and a confrontation happened between his parents and the person who threw the aluminum bottle.
Which one of you assholes brought this dumb broad to the game?
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:30 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
That will heal up well enough that he won't be able to use it to get sympathy sex when he's a few years older.
You sure?
[Reply]
2112 08:30 AM 01-15-2019
Late games and night games bring out all the drunks (been drinking all day). Most of the time there are less incidents during an early game. Been to arrowhead twice as an opposing team fan and had a great xp both times. I’d rate the arrowhead xp as a 10. And the gameday xp from security to getting into the stadium is way more efficient than going to a football game here in NJ.

With that being said there’s always assholes everywhere.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:33 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Off course it happens at every major sporting event with a large crowd.
FYP. It happens everywhere. Put tens of thousands of people in close proximity and ply with alcohol..... the lowest common denominator will make their presence known. That said, I think we all hate to hear these stories or read them when posted...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:35 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
With an ice pick you whittled during the 1st half
:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:36 AM 01-15-2019
People gotta realize when you throw something in a stadium it doesn't have a name on it. It can hit anyone. Dumb bitch.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:37 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
NFL Fan is THE WORST. I love going to the games, but between the booze and MJ wafting in the air, it's a ridiculous combo of stupid. It's making it unbearable to enjoy being there at times.

Grow the F up!
Grab your cabernet and head back to your suite, please. :-)
[Reply]
kcclone 08:38 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
They know who threw the bottle and that scar is probably going to be permanent so maybe he's got a lawsuit on his hands for a parting gift.

Chances are very high she's a low IQ piece of trash and suing that type is pointless.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:39 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Grab your cabernet and head back to your suite, please. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:40 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Chances are very high she's a low IQ piece of trash and suing that type is pointless.
It's why they're trying to price that "type" of "fan" right out of the stadium.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:42 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
It's why they're trying to price that "type" of "fan" right out of the stadium.
Won't work. I'm convinced that many of our fans are willing to go broke maintaining their ability to be drunken, drugged up buffoons at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
notorious 08:44 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Won't work. I'm convinced that many of our fans are willing to go broke maintaining their ability to be drunken, drugged up buffoons at Arrowhead.
Truth.

As long as they have enough money left for a 30 of Natty light and a pack of Kools.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:48 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Truth.

As long as they have enough money left for a 30 of Natty light and a pack of Kools.
Always wonders how you could put season tickets over your kids teeth.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:51 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Take her to small claims court and put a lein on her food stamps.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:57 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
OH MY GOD SHUT THE **** UP
he was RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL!
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:58 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Kaeden? Should've thrown it at the parents.
I wish I could thumbs-up posts.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up