ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dumb Broad hits 10 year old w/bottle @Arrowhead
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:36 AM 01-15-2019
https://www.kctv5.com/news/boy-hit-b...5f55718c9.html

Originally Posted by :
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -- A Topeka mom and dad are calling for changes at Arrowhead Stadium after their 10-year-old son was hit by a beer bottle.

It sent the Kaeden McCaleb to a local hospital and a confrontation happened between his parents and the person who threw the aluminum bottle.
Which one of you assholes brought this dumb broad to the game?
[Reply]
bowener 08:14 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Mocking the story aside, that is a damn big gash if it split all the way through. I feel bad for the kid. His experience at that game should have been nothing short of jubilation just as we all felt. I hope this doesn't ruin his fandom.

edit: I am also pissed I missed out on the headband. My group got trapped at the Sprint gate forever. Idk if we would have made it in time for those, but it took way too fucking long to get in.
[Reply]
chinaski 08:16 AM 01-15-2019
If that happened to my kid, I'd be pissed off too. Yes, the behavior is unacceptable, but you have to accept that an NFL game will be a rowdy atmosphere.
[Reply]
chinaski 08:17 AM 01-15-2019
Clark should comp them tickets to the AFC Championship game, maybe that'll make it all better. :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:18 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
Mocking the story aside, that is a damn big gash if it split all the way through. I feel bad for the kid. His experience at that game should have been nothing short of jubilation just as we all felt. I hope this doesn't ruin his fandom.
They know who threw the bottle and that scar is probably going to be permanent so maybe he's got a lawsuit on his hands for a parting gift.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:18 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'm sure this shit happens in NY and Philly EVERY Sunday.
And?
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:19 AM 01-15-2019
NFL Fan is THE WORST. I love going to the games, but between the booze and MJ wafting in the air, it's a ridiculous combo of stupid. It's making it unbearable to enjoy being there at times.

Grow the F up!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:20 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
NFL Fan is THE WORST. I love going to the games, but between the booze and MJ wafting in the air, it's a ridiculous combo of stupid. It's making it unbearable to enjoy being there at times.

Grow the F up!
Nailed it.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:23 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
They know who threw the bottle and that scar is probably going to be permanent so maybe he's got a lawsuit on his hands for a parting gift.
We'll be able to visit "Kaeden'z Pallas @ The Lofts of Arrowhead" soon.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:23 AM 01-15-2019
You don't get into verbal pissing matches when you're with your kid.
You quietly wait for the bitch in the bathroom.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:24 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You don't get into verbal pissing matches when you're with your kid.
You quietly wait for the bitch in the bathroom.
Then shank her?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:26 AM 01-15-2019
That woman would be lucky to live through that if it had been my kid. But don't blame the Chiefs for an individual's stupidity. She will get charged and maybe even some jail time. And she probably will never be allowed back into Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:26 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

Grow the F up!
I've been one of the 'rowdy' element before, but I quickly wised up that, even if it's not MY kid seeing me act like a JAG, but it's still someone's kid seeing me act like a JAG.

I just hope the NE Patriot fans coming to Arrowhead keep their Boston crackpipes put away until they are in whatever vessel has the unfortunately necessary task of shuttling them back to Beanville.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:26 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Then shank her?
With an ice pick you whittled during the 1st half
[Reply]
tmax63 08:27 AM 01-15-2019
That will heal up well enough that he won't be able to use it to get sympathy sex when he's a few years older. I'd be pissed if it was my kid but at the same time stupid people do stupid shit and all the rules in the world won't stop it.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:28 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Then shank her?
Unless you're in NY or Oakland. Or North Attleborough. Then you go ahead and shoot her, as all the gunshots really blend together.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up