ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 48
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs AFC Championship Game Tailgate Thread
007 04:02 PM 01-13-2019
Post your tailgate here.

We will be at the F24 crosswalk as usual. Would love to see some drop ins.

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.

[Reply]
crispystl 05:37 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Recommendation from an outsider: if people are saying they'll contribute money, do it in advance via Paypal/Venmo/whatever. No offense to you guys, but strangers tend to be flaky in my experience.
No offense taken. I totally get it. Also I don't want to stop by if it isn't ok. I totally get that too. I know I've never met anyone on here. I'm not looking to mooch or impose on anyone. I just want to meet everyone and contribute whatever I can.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01-14-2019, 05:39 PM
This message has been deleted by OnTheWarpath15.
Sassy Squatch 05:43 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Recommendation from an outsider: if people are saying they'll contribute money, do it in advance via Paypal/Venmo/whatever. No offense to you guys, but strangers tend to be flaky in my experience.
Yeah. Much rather get it done now so there are no hurt feelings when it's time to have fun.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:44 PM 01-14-2019

[Reply]
RocKhawks 05:46 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
No offense taken. I totally get it. Also I don't want to stop by if it isn't ok. I totally get that too. I know I've never met anyone on here. I'm not looking to mooch or impose on anyone, I just want to meet everyone and contribute whatever I can.

I am in the same boat as Crispy. I am willing to donate straight cash, and I plan on stopping to grab a 30pk of beer and donate to whoever is willing to party. Hell, I don't even need food. Just looking to shoot the sh*t and have a great time. (Dad thinks Buffalo has great tailgating, I want to show him otherwise!)

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:47 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
We will have a special guest joining us at Arrowhead on Sunday.
[Reply]
Monty 06:01 PM 01-14-2019

via GIPHY

[Reply]
crispystl 06:05 PM 01-14-2019
[QUOTE=RocKhawks;14038721]I am in the same boat as Crispy. I am willing to donate straight cash, and I plan on stopping to grab a 30pk of beer and donate to whoever is willing to party. Hell, I don't even need food.

Worst case scenario we can drink together!
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:28 PM 01-14-2019
I think everyone already knows that I am going to be there.

This is going to be the longest week ever.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 06:32 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:

Worst case scenario we can drink together!
Absolutely, I'm cool with that!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:39 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I think everyone already knows that I am going to be there.

This is going to be the longest week ever.
Yes, you'll be there. And while you're a VIP 'round these parts, this guy is making the trip from the West Coast - attending his first game since the Pittsburgh playoff game - where he lost the keys to his truck and me and Sedated waited like 4 hours with him after the game.

He's a CP legend. You know him from Nzoner's Bathroom.

The crystal plunger video...

An unhealthy obsession with VW camper busses...

Ladies and Gentlemen...

TINY EVEL will be joining us on Sunday!
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:40 PM 01-14-2019
Yes, you'll be there. And while you're a VIP 'round these parts, this guy is making the trip from the West Coast - attending his first game since the Pittsburgh playoff game - where he lost the keys to his truck and me and Sedated waited like 4 hours with him after the game.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Sweet!
[Reply]
KC Dan 06:50 PM 01-14-2019

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Outstanding!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:13 PM 01-14-2019
Would it be easier to set up something like a gofundme to cover the cost of the tailgate?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 07:34 PM 01-14-2019
Okay just booked my flight out of Oakland to get in Saturday at 1pm. Will be hanging with Monty and Onthewarpath58. No fucking around, guys.

TO THE SHIP!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 07:35 PM 01-14-2019
I will bring a box of See's candy and a loaf of San Francisco Sourdough.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 48
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up