Page 9 of 142
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:20 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by BostonCheatriots:
If KC ends up going to the SB they should send the MIA DOLPHINS A huge Basket of flowers as a thank you
The Faketriots should send every other AFC East team a basket of flowers for sucking ass.

You play in the worst division in football and even with that you still lose every year to a trash team like the Dolphins.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 PM 01-13-2019
If KC ends up going to the SB they should send the MIA DOLPHINS A huge Basket of flowers as a thank you
fuck off with this shit.

do you realize how lucky the patriots were to have the chargers pull a 5-minute comeback out of their asses

if the patriots wanted the one seed they should have beaten the shitty titans or something
[Reply]
BostonCheatriots 09:26 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Faketriots should send every other AFC East team a basket of flowers for sucking ass.

You play in the worst division in football and even with that you still lose every year to a trash team like the Dolphins.
That’s true but I was thinking of MIA MIRACLE, if it wasn’t for that KC would be packing for ne right now...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:29 PM 01-13-2019
That’s true but I was thinking of MIA MIRACLE, if it wasn’t for that KC would be packing for ne right now...
Well don’t fucking matter now does it
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:30 PM 01-13-2019
Ya and if your aunt had a dick, she'd be your uncle.

DON'T LOSE TO BAD TEAMS AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE EXCUSES
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 01-13-2019
read my post again

if it wasn't for the chargers miraculous comeback and 2 point conversion it wouldn't even matter

if it wasn't for mahomes arm being hit against the rams it also wouldn't even matter

you can play this game both ways
[Reply]
BostonCheatriots 09:35 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
read my post again

if it wasn't for the chargers miraculous comeback and 2 point conversion it wouldn't even matter

if it wasn't for mahomes arm being hit against the rams it also wouldn't even matter

I read your post I just replied to him before I replied to you...I am glad kc got the top seed...Hopefully they can finish the job.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:35 PM 01-13-2019
The set-up for this game is simple:

On the road the Pats score 33% fewer points and give up 33% more points.

They are CONSIDERABLY worse on the road.

The Chiefs, on the other hand, are only marginally less effective on offense but give up almost half as many points at home.

Just use the first game as a baseline and the Pats will score between 21 and 30 points to the Chiefs 38-ish.

Frankly, I think we're going to blow up their game plan early and have Brady on the run early on.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:37 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
read my post again

Chiefs should have won against the Rams (thanks Scandrick!).

But who really cares at this point?
[Reply]
BostonCheatriots 09:38 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Ya and if your aunt had a dick, she'd be your uncle.

DON'T LOSE TO BAD TEAMS AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE EXCUSES
Did you see what happend there ? They lost to a BAD team on the Rd... but they destroyed the “loaded” chargers at home ..this team is terrible if they are not playing at home ...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:39 PM 01-13-2019
Fun fact, the Faketriots haven’t won a road playoff game since January 2007... against Marty’s Chargers.

Heck even the Chiefs have a more recent road playoff win than that.
There are things for the Chiefs to hang their hat on, such as Mahomes' excellent play this season, or Hill's ridiculous speed/quicks combination, or the offensive weaponry in general. The Patriots having lost their last 3 playoff road games, over the course of more than a decade, and 2 of them being to the eventual SB champions, isn't one of them.
[Reply]
BostonCheatriots 01-13-2019, 09:40 PM
This message has been deleted by BostonCheatriots.
DaNewGuy 09:43 PM 01-13-2019

[Reply]
PatriotNation 09:45 PM 01-13-2019
Fun fact, the Faketriots haven’t won a road playoff game since January 2007... against Marty’s Chargers.

Heck even the Chiefs have a more recent road playoff win than that.
True.

But, it’s because we usually get home filed throughout. :-)
[Reply]
PatriotNation 09:47 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Wow. Pretty level headed post from a Pats fan.

For the record, your team has had one hell of an almost two decade run. I would give my left nut for the Chiefs to have a run like that.

That being said, I think it finally comes to an end this Sunday. We’ll see, I guess.
It’s because I’m not from Boston. I was just at a game a few weeks ago. I understand the Patriots weakness’s and call it as it is, rather than make excuses.
[Reply]
PatriotNation 09:49 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
The set-up for this game is simple:

On the road the Pats score 33% fewer points and give up 33% more points.

They are CONSIDERABLY worse on the road.

The Chiefs, on the other hand, are only marginally less effective on offense but give up almost half as many points at home.

Just use the first game as a baseline and the Pats will score between 21 and 30 points to the Chiefs 38-ish.

Frankly, I think we're going to blow up their game plan early and have Brady on the run early on.
Facts, but this is a new season. Playoff football. Dynamics change.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 142
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up