ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 383
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****
007 09:17 PM 01-12-2019
To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:35 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My buddy thinks I’m crazy for wanting the Pats

People don’t realize how good we matchup with them in Arrowhead, especially now that Gordon is gone
Agreed. I rather them as well at this point.
[Reply]
007 11:36 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Thread denied
Pit of misery for you
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:45 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My buddy thinks I’m crazy for wanting the Pats

People don’t realize how good we matchup with them in Arrowhead, especially now that Gordon is gone
Even if the Chargers were the better matchup I'd still want the Pats. I want to see the faces of each and every Patriots player, coach, and fan the moment the realize the dynasty is over.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:48 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Even if the Chargers were the better matchup I'd still want the Pats. I want to see the faces of each and every Patriots player, coach, and fan the moment the realize the dynasty is over.
Yessssss. Anyone who says different is a fraud. It's not even close.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:49 PM 01-12-2019
You really have to factor in the crowd- they were awesome today. You could hear the crowd noise blasting through the tv. I bet it was awesome to be there!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
You really have to factor in the crowd- they were awesome today. You could hear the crowd noise blasting through the tv. I bet it was awesome to be there!
It was fever pitch.

Everyone in that stadium brought it all game long until the deal was done.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:10 AM 01-13-2019
I can’t even explain this feeling.

Y’all realize that if we get that defense, or even close to it, for the next two games..... we’re very likely hoisting the Lombardi.

I am scared of absolutely no potential opponent. They should be scared of us.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:13 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Y’all realize that if we get that defense, or even close to it, for the next two games..... we’re very likely hoisting the Lombardi.

Mahomes has never played an NFL game on turf. You think he's gonna struggle in Atlanta? Not with his weapons on an idealized surface.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:20 AM 01-13-2019

We are going in dry on whichever shitbag comes here next week. I would prefer Brady but don’t care.

We’re going to the ****ing Super Bowl.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:24 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Mahomes has never played an NFL game on turf. You think he's gonna struggle in Atlanta? Not with his weapons on an idealized surface.
We played in that exact stadium in the preseason when Mahomes threw the bomb to Tyreek
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We were talking about this in the car on the way back.

Mahomes might throw for 600 yards in a dome against a mediocre Saints D with two weeks to prep.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:28 AM 01-13-2019
Here’s the thing about the Saints, the team I expect to see in the Super Bowl.

The Chiefs are just more talented IMO. The matchups to me are pretty favorable for KC. And as they proved today, they can get pressure on even the best of offensive lines with just 4 rushers. I like our offensive weapons as a whole a lot more, and the biggy.... Mahomes > Brees.

Any SB would be tough and a good game but I feel confidence. I believe wholeheartedly that this is our year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’re going to the ****ing Super Bowl.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 AM 01-13-2019
Here’s the thing about the Saints, the team I expect to see in the Super Bowl.

The Chiefs are just more talented IMO. The matchups to me are pretty favorable for KC. And as they proved today, they can get pressure on even the best of offensive lines with just 4 rushers. I like our offensive weapons as a whole a lot more, and the biggy.... Mahomes > Brees.

Any SB would be tough and a good game but I feel confidence. I believe wholeheartedly that this is our year.
Luck did a nice job running away from pressure today.

Brees isn't that mobile, and on turf, Dee Ford, my GOD.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:32 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Luck did a nice job running away from pressure today.

Brees isn't that mobile, and on turf, Dee Ford, my GOD.
The only way I see KC losing is if a team pounds the rock through their defense for a full four quarters with success.

I don’t think that’s impossible, but it certainly looks a lot tougher now than it did a month ago.

The thing about this football team, the thing that gives me the most faith, is the immeasurable things. They really believe in each other and they play their asses off for each other, not themselves. They’re a family.

That’s fucking dangerous when you’re already just more physically gifted than most of your opponents.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 383
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up