ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 383
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****
007 09:17 PM 01-12-2019
To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:11 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
After you've been to 8 straight AFC championship games and won and been to all these bowls...if you need to act like you are an underdog and even create a twitter hashtag about it...

To me that means as a team you have a fucking problem, if you have a problem getting up for the AFC title game that you have to create a narrative that doesn't exist, good fucking luck.
Exactly.
[Reply]
007 11:13 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly.
It's Toms way of trolling every fan that hates his team.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:14 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Tell all your rowdy friends at the tailgate that Colin Cowherd thinks they’re pussies and can’t scream and yell cause it’s cold...

I want Brady’s ears to bleed.

I’ll be there and I’ll spread the message.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:16 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
After you've been to 8 straight AFC championship games and won and been to all these bowls...if you need to act like you are an underdog and even create a twitter hashtag about it...

To me that means as a team you have a ****ing problem, if you have a problem getting up for the AFC title game that you have to create a narrative that doesn't exist, good ****ing luck.
We are going to the kick the living dog shit out of the Patriots and end their dynasty.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:17 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly.
This is either a team that thinks they are outmanned or a team that needs some reason to get up to go to a bowl. That's a problem.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:28 PM 01-16-2019

Dee Ford dominated in the Divisional Round. pic.twitter.com/QhsBKrmV5T

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) January 17, 2019

[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:14 AM 01-17-2019
Leave Brady's ears alone..
[Reply]
Rivaldo 12:18 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Luvva:
Colts blew the opportunity to score a TD from the 10 YL and make it a 10 point lead at the half....even missed the bunny FG to make it a 14 pt deficit.

How many encroachment penalties did the Colts have to help lose that game? I lost count. KC did nothing else the rest of the way, except for a garbage time score to fool you fans into thinking it was a solid win. The Chiefs escaped a team that had looked so good to close out their season (10-1), and then laid an egg in the Playoffs.

I wasn't impressed because with the Colts looking that bad, I would have expected the Chiefs to lay 50 on them.
Colts went 3-and-out on their first four possessions, gained like 12 yards the first 28 minutes of game play, and were 0-9 on 3rd down conversions. They might not play another game this poorly again in the franchise's existence, but yeah, they were somehow poised to win had this, that and someone or another done something or something

Originally Posted by Dartgod:
You're done here. Have fun in Romper Room.
He's a Romper Room Reject. Remember that as a kid? To be a Romper Room Reject would've required some serious disability
[Reply]
BossChief 12:25 AM 01-17-2019
Man...there is a perfect storm at work that might force me to miss the game. Sucks. Tickets for less has a pair in 318 row 10 for 485 after everything and I’d love to take my son.

Those are some great tickets. Right above where the Chiefs come out the tunnel. Great view.
[Reply]
007 01:09 AM 01-17-2019
Was just rewatching that almost touchdown that Hill had at the end of the 3rd quarter. Man, he has got to stop throwing up that peace sign right in players faces like that. Very lucky he didn't receive a penalty for it. It was one thing when he was doing it toward the crowd on his way to paydirt but doing it right at players has got to stop.
[Reply]
baitism 01:34 AM 01-17-2019
Edelman is such a homo. I hope Berry spears his gay ass on a crossing route.
[Reply]
Hannah Barbarian 01:46 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
Edelman is such a homo. I hope Berry spears his gay ass on a crossing route.
You hate gay Edelman so much that you want him boned?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:11 AM 01-17-2019

There's no place like Arrowhead. In nine 2018 home games, the #Chiefs defense...

- Tallied the most QB pressures in the league w/ 118
- Finished 2nd in sacks w/ 31
- Tied for 2nd in forced fumbles w/ 12
- Only gave up an avg. of 17.4 ppg to opposing teams#protectthehouse

— Aly Trost (@AlyTrost) January 17, 2019

[Reply]
stevegroganfan 03:19 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I feel like Gronk is being forgotten. He has been invisible in the passing game but this is his last year with NE. He may get targeted more for certain. Out of no where they run plays for him.
Patriots obviously try to exploit the weaknesses in a defense so against KC, I fully expect 5-6 passes to be thrown to Gronk. I was not surprised at all with how Gronk was used last week. I fully expected it since it was logical to deploy him that way.

I may be wrong but win or lose this year, I suspect Gronk is back for 1-2 more years. He won't be a player that sticks around like Antonio Gates playing for low valued contracts but I don't think he walks away after this year even if Patriots win the Super Bowl.

My best guess is he retires after next season or the year after that. His current demise which will accelerate in all likelihood is ridiculously overstated. Yes, he has lost a little speed but he was never Hill. Still a huge target with very good hands that is tough to take down and still a great blocker for a tight end.

I doubt he goes to another team unless they pay him funny money which another team probably wouldn't at this point.

Put an elite/near elite defender on him and Gronk is no longer worthy of many throws to him. Patriots now clearly realize -- see Chargers game plan -- that and that is probably a huge reason they used him less as a receiver against the Chargers. But defenses have to pick and choose how to deploy their elite defenders and shade their defenses so Gronk still has very good value if he can sometimes win his fair share of match ups against good
to very good defenders. And he can do that when reasonably healthy.

I expect Gronk to get 75+ yards against the Chiefs and to be much more of a genuine threat than he was in the 2nd Super Bowl against the Giants when he was playing with a super banged up ankle. Chiefs can live with the 75 yards. The real question is whether or not he gets in the end zone and he hasn't done that good of a job of that this year.

I really don't think KC will be confused by the Patriots offense or the Patriots overly confused by the Chiefs defense. Patriots will use Gronk as a receiver a decent amount but Chiefs will expect it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:27 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Put an elite/near elite defender on him and Gronk is no longer worthy of many throws to him.
Well, I would suspect Eric Berry may be on Gronk once again and your guess is as good as ours whether that constitutes an "elite/near elite defender" in coverage.

"The Battle of the Brokedicks" will be stuff of legend. Picture two old men in a nursing home ramming their wheelchairs against each other as gladiators in the coliseum that is the cafeteria.
[Reply]
Page 115 of 383
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 > Last »
Up