ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>FUCK YOU JASON SHITLOCK!!!
Simply Red 08:54 PM 01-12-2019
Enjoy your new team, bud. You're not allowed on our bus. STAY. THE FUCK. OFF you FAT FUCK!!!

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:33 PM 01-16-2019
Don't get me wrong - I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over it - it's just an unfair evaluation.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:47 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Don't get me wrong - I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over it - it's just an unfair evaluation.
It's a timid evaluation. I mean, he's getting boned by Shannon Sharpe.

Sadness.
[Reply]
007 11:49 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Skip Bayless refuses to give Mahomes credit for his play.

Praising Brady with the narrative if he had the weapons that Mahomes has
I've honestly really enjoyed watching Undisputed this week. Skip can be maddening, but deep in his heart, he knows the Pats are in trouble. He all but says it every day.

He's just so in love with Tom that he won't bet against him. Funny thing is, I can see why.

But I sure as hell enjoy watching a man that bleeds bronco orange, talking up our QB and team.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:51 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I've honestly really enjoyed watching Undisputed this week. Skip can be maddening, but deep in his heart, he knows the Pats are in trouble. He all but says it every day.

He's just so in love with Tom that he won't bet against him. Funny thing is, I can see why.

But I sure as hell enjoy watching a man that bleeds bronco orange, talking up our QB and team.
The next 20 years are going to be lovely.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:55 PM 01-16-2019
yeah Shannon is a pretty cool dude these days, I used to despise him. He really loves Mahomes.
[Reply]
007 11:57 PM 01-16-2019
yeah Shannon is a pretty cool dude these days, I used to despise him. He really loves Mahomes.

"Patrick Mahomes has 16 more TDs, 800 more yards than Drew Brees. Mahomes in his four losses is averaging 37.5 points, 336 yards, he's thrown 15 TDs, with 5 INTs."@ShannonSharpe on why Mahomes is the NFL's MVP#UDin60 Brought to you by @Visa. Now you can tap to pay with Visa. pic.twitter.com/VkCN8majak

— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) December 25, 2018

[Reply]
kc rush 04:54 AM 01-17-2019
I don't care what his opinion is on Mahomes, I will forever hate him. Fuck that POS donk trash.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:32 AM 01-17-2019
Wow. Whitlock doubling down on stupid. He's a fan, I truly believe that. But I think he also HAS to be the contrarian.

...nice to see DJ...hope we see him on the Chiefs sideline soon.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Wow. Whitlock doubling down on stupid. He's a fan, I truly believe that. But I think he also HAS to be the contrarian.

It's schtick for ratings. He's a "real" fan of the Chiefs. Thats clear to me.

I had issues with media picking the Colts when they had played nobody during the streak. The trash QB's? But.........

No issue with the media talking heads arguing that the King of the hill is still the King until he's knocked off.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:10 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Skip Bayless refuses to give Mahomes credit for his play.

Praising Brady with the narrative if he had the weapons that Mahomes has
Bayless. Pffft. I feel about that douche like Cuban does...

[Reply]
fan4ever 01-17-2019, 10:14 AM
This message has been deleted by fan4ever.
fan4ever 10:16 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

I'm not a real critic of people who've never played the game but I don't respect Whitlock's opinion any more than I do practically anyone who posts on this board.
[Reply]
Tonka83 10:18 AM 01-17-2019
I wonder if that dude still jacks off every night to his life size Jeff George poster. He had a very unhealthy obsession with him back in the day.
[Reply]
EyePod 10:38 AM 01-17-2019
LOL I can't believe he still gets paid for this.
[Reply]
EyePod 10:43 AM 01-17-2019
Man, I feel like Tony wants to love his time as a Chief but fucking hates how he was treated at the end. And I agree. I wish he retired as a Chief.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:02 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
Man, I feel like Tony wants to love his time as a Chief but fucking hates how he was treated at the end. And I agree. I wish he retired as a Chief.
Treated??? He'd been asking to be traded YEARS before Peeholi arrived. He made his bed, and it pleases me greatly that the Chiefs now have more playoff wins than that self-centered douche bag.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up