ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Corksoaker Prisco STILL Hatin' on Chiefs
T-post Tom 02:42 PM 09-14-2018
Steelers (-4) vs. Chiefs

Yes, Roethlisberger has been banged up this week, but I expect him to play. The Chiefs are playing consecutive road games, and this is against a team playing its home opener. The Kansas City defense won't be able to stop the Steelers on offense. Blowout.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pete-priscos-week-2-nfl-picks-steelers-rout-the-chiefs-and-more-best-bets/

Considering his consistently bad NFL predictions, maybe this is good mojo. Not sure how he keeps his job.

Prisco: Chiefs predictions

Pete:
’13 – 6-10
’14 – 6-10
’15 – 8-8
’16 – 9-7
’17 – 8-8

Reality:
’13 – 11-5
’14 – 9-7
’15 – 11-5
’16 – 12-4
’17 – 10-6

Sit down bitch.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:12 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
I don't know anyone that boo'd the greatest selection in the history of this franchise. Anyone I've known that is a true Chiefs fan was super giddy even without knowing who he was.
Most people I knew weren't happy at all.

Basically, they all parroted Sandy/Tigger dumbass talking points of Mahomes being a project QB that needed to sit the bench for 2+ seasons.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:13 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

Basically, they all parroted Sandy/Tigger dumbass talking points of Mahomes being a project QB that needed to sit the bench for 2+ seasons.
The same ones that were on their heels screaming when we selected Fisher?
[Reply]
VAChief 02:14 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
I don't know anyone that boo'd the greatest selection in the history of this franchise. Anyone I've known that is a true Chiefs fan was super giddy even without knowing who he was.
Yep, I liked and appreciated Alex and I was thrilled with the Mahomes pick.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:17 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Yep, I liked and appreciated Alex and I was thrilled with the Mahomes pick.
The only ones that i know that were like wtf Chiefs fans were people that were fans of other teams. So you drafted a Qb so what? They have no idea what we've gone through with the retreads or how long we've suffered taking offensive linemen in the 1st round.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:20 PM 10-20-2018

Do you mean there are more people out there like Sandy and Tiger? :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:26 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Do you mean there are more people out there like Sandy and Tiger? :-)
The difference being my acquaintances knew Kansas City had a football franchise prior to 2013.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:48 PM 10-20-2018
:-) This dude is such a salty beta.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:51 PM 10-20-2018
Oh noes................................................

Cincinnati at Kansas City
Time: Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)

Line: Kansas City -6

The Chiefs are rolling on offense, while the Bengals have had issues on defense. That's a bad combination. The Bengals will be able to run Joe Mixon here against a bad Kansas City defense to try and keep it close, which they will do. But the Chiefs will win it.

Pick: Chiefs 31, Bengals 27

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pete-priscos-week-7-nfl-picks-ravens-defense-the-difference-in-win-over-saints/
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:00 PM 10-20-2018
^ Bungles will ditch their running game just like Denver did when they fall behind 3 scores. Mixon will be a non-factor for half the game except for a few swing passes that will go nowhere.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 08:55 PM 01-16-2019
Guess who picked the Patriots to win on Sunday. :-)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/featur...s/prisco/picks

Pats 26 Chiefs 24

I truly enjoy watching the Chiefs play offensive football. And Patrick Mahomes is going to be an all-time great. But I think this is the week Bill Belichick and Brian Flores come up with a plan to get after Mahomes with a bunch of blitz looks. The Pats won’t stop Mahomes, but they will slow him down enough. The Patriots haven’t won a road playoff game since 2006, so I am bucking another trend here when I pick them to do just that. But I think Brady and Belichick will get the job done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:34 PM 01-16-2019
"That changes this week"
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:13 PM 01-16-2019
Thanks, Pete, we appreciate your reverse mojo.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:15 PM 01-16-2019
I feel better already.
[Reply]
007 11:16 PM 01-16-2019
Too many old threads being bumped today.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:17 PM 01-16-2019

You need to know better people. Those people you mentioned will only drag you down in life.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up