ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Corksoaker Prisco STILL Hatin' on Chiefs
T-post Tom 02:42 PM 09-14-2018
Steelers (-4) vs. Chiefs

Yes, Roethlisberger has been banged up this week, but I expect him to play. The Chiefs are playing consecutive road games, and this is against a team playing its home opener. The Kansas City defense won't be able to stop the Steelers on offense. Blowout.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pete-priscos-week-2-nfl-picks-steelers-rout-the-chiefs-and-more-best-bets/

Considering his consistently bad NFL predictions, maybe this is good mojo. Not sure how he keeps his job.

Prisco: Chiefs predictions

Pete:
’13 – 6-10
’14 – 6-10
’15 – 8-8
’16 – 9-7
’17 – 8-8

Reality:
’13 – 11-5
’14 – 9-7
’15 – 11-5
’16 – 12-4
’17 – 10-6

Sit down bitch.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:04 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The thing that really annoys me is how all these cockbags act like our 5-0 is an accident, and the Lambs' 5-0 is destiny. We go into Denver and are picked to lose. The Lambs go into Denver and are universally picked to win. Why? It's the same goddamn team, the same stadium, the same roaring fans, the same thin air. Except we play there every year, and they don't.

The Lambs have played five games against mostly shitty teams, and haven't even left the west coast yet. We've had three tough road games, all over the country, and one of our home games was against the vaunted top defense.

I'd love to see those overrated pricks have a spotless record with our schedule.

I personally think they'll lose in Denver on Sunday, where the forecast calls for sub-freezing temperatures and snow. Let's see how their L.A. asses deal with that shit.
All but one of the analysts on the MNF pregame show picked the Chiefs
[Reply]
Frazod 06:08 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
All but one of the analysts on the MNF pregame show picked the Chiefs
Five out of eight of the CBS guys, including our pal Pete, picked Denver.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:16 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Five out of eight of the CBS guys, including our pal Pete, picked Denver.
Those mother fuckers!!!
[Reply]
tk13 06:41 PM 10-11-2018
Prisco is going to pick against us no matter what we do. We seem to be getting a lot of hype on FOX, CBS, ESPN though. Certainly more than I ever remember the Chiefs getting.

The reality is as long as this is a 32 defense we're not going to get everyone's respect. Everyone knows how that story always ends. We're on pace to shatter the record for yards allowed in a season, we're allowing nearly 350 passing yards a game and almost 6 yards a carry against the run. Even in an offense heavy league those numbers are terrible.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 07:52 PM 10-11-2018
Prisco doesn't have the mental faculties necessary to do his job without bias...

He despises the chiefs for some unknown reason, and carries his unlit torch year after year against us...

Hey, good on you for somehow retaining a job in a medium you know absolutely nothing about Pete :-)
[Reply]
FAX 08:21 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
This. I'll probably get negged for this but I'm actually rooting for the donk trash this Sunday.
If the NFL is, indeed, rigged. This will be one of the tests. I don't think the Rambs will travel as well as they'd like ... especially into cold weather situations.

However, the NFL would love to have the Monday Night game in Tiajuana between two undefeated teams from different conferences.

We'll see how it works out, but I guarantee you that the NFL beancounters would love that to happen.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 AM 10-20-2018

[Reply]
ARROW2 07:51 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bullshit! I know I was pumping my fist!!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:57 AM 10-20-2018
I'm sure the Alexsexuals weren't happy but the rest of us creamed our jeans when we got word that we had traded up to 10th. That's when we knew we were finally getting our very own QBOTF
[Reply]
TLO 09:13 AM 10-20-2018
Did he pick against us again this week?
[Reply]
stevieray 09:17 AM 10-20-2018
Which fans? not at the draft...the moment they announced they were moving up, the place erupted, and again when the pick was announced,
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:28 AM 10-20-2018
Velveteen Rabbit...I mean Nightmare is a liar and an idiot.

Nobody booed the pick, we have been waiting decades for it. Dumbass!
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:31 AM 10-20-2018
Boo’d the pick?

I’d say more likely we sat down and cried. :-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:24 AM 10-20-2018
PRICKo is such a little bitch.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:08 PM 10-20-2018
I don't know anyone that boo'd the greatest selection in the history of this franchise. Anyone I've known that is a true Chiefs fan was super giddy even without knowing who he was.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up