ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 97
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:45 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Awesome! Can’t wait to meet you guys.
Good people,met them at the very first CP Bash I hosted and we've been close friends ever since.

Now one of these days maybe you and I can meet and talk some gambling :-)
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:11 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Good people,met them at the very first CP Bash I hosted and we've been close friends ever since.

I agree Mr and Mrs Katie are good people. She is also the (proud) owner of a custom Joe Delaney My Little Pony made by my oldest. (Katie, please let me know if you ever want to get rid of it.)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:20 PM 01-16-2019
My DD isn't going to drive me that far, but I hope you all have an awesome time.
[Reply]
Katie 12:53 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
I agree Mr and Mrs Katie are good people. She is also the (proud) owner of a custom Joe Delaney My Little Pony made by my oldest. (Katie, please let me know if you ever want to get rid of it.)
My Chiefs gear is very special. Not giving it up.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:11 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:

I genuinely look forward to that day! Hey I’m gonna be in KC for a few days in May. A trip to Harrahs may be in order.
[Reply]
scho63 06:34 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m leaving my current wife at home.

Can’t wait!
You bringing Lewpuppy? :-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:05 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I genuinely look forward to that day! Hey I’m gonna be in KC for a few days in May. A trip to Harrahs may be in order.
Sounds good.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:28 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
You bringing Lewpuppy? :-)
He’s 11 months old. Ain’t no way he’s staying up that late.
[Reply]
scho63 08:32 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
He’s 11 months old. Ain’t no way he’s staying up that late.
Let him starting hanging out with eDave and he'll clear 3am with no issues! :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 02:20 PM 01-17-2019
Thought this was funny...plus it bumped the thread.

https://www.facebook.com/nflnetwork/...4942900239171/
[Reply]
scho63 03:26 PM 01-17-2019
Fan4ever, I think it's time to make a food and alcohol list so we can coordinate what everyone can bring.

Could you please start a bulleted list of what you have planned and each person can quote and add?

Thank you kindly sir!
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:46 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Fan4ever, I think it's time to make a food and alcohol list so we can coordinate what everyone can bring.

Could you please start a bulleted list of what you have planned and each person can quote and add?

Thank you kindly sir!
Bulleted list? You giving me homework?

I've got the main dish covered. Zach is making homemade wings as appetizers and maybe later homemade pizza. I'm grilling dogs with all the trimmings, a big side dish of mac and cheese. I'll be happy to throw on some hamburgers if that's anyone's preference. We've got a deep fat fryer so I can do fries to go with whatever...our own version of Heart Attack Grille I guess.

Everyone is bringing their own adult beverages. I have an ice bin built into the bar that holds about 3 cases of beer and I'll have ice for mixed drinks, so no coolers necessary. I've got coke as a mixer...not much else.

A number of people have mentioned still wanting to bring something so bring an appetizer to munch on pregame and before halftime. I think dessert was already mentioned. If you're so inclined to bring something just list it so we don't have duplicates...sound OK?

I originally said 4:00 but since so many people are traveling from far away, I'm bumping it an hour so people can visit a bit more before kickoff.
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:53 PM 01-17-2019
...oh, and I have heaters but since it gets dark around 6:00 you might want to bring something to keep warm...not everyone will get to sit next to a heater. We'll also have the inside TV going for those who cannot bear the artic temperatures of Phoenix. What's it supposed to be in KC...10 degrees?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:26 PM 01-17-2019
What's the parking situation like?

I've got some gout coming on.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:39 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
...oh, and I have heaters but since it gets dark around 6:00 you might want to bring something to keep warm...not everyone will get to sit next to a heater. We'll also have the inside TV going for those who cannot bear the artic temperatures of Phoenix. What's it supposed to be in KC...10 degrees?
26 at kickoff and 22 by the end of the game... far better than the high of 7 with negative wind chills they were predicting a few days ago!
[Reply]
Page 43 of 97
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up