ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 97
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
eDave 05:30 PM 10-01-2017
OK. Let's go with 12/10 since Scho won't be able to make it.

:-) J/K.

10/19 it is. I'll line up the tables in front of the biggest screen, like last time.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:32 PM 10-01-2017
October is super busy for me so I'm probably out.

No worries, I dislike most of you anyway.
[Reply]
eDave 05:41 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
October is super busy for me so I'm probably out.

No worries, I dislike most of you anyway.
We can accommodate and push it. Makes no never mind to me.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:43 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
We can accommodate and push it. Makes no never mind to me.
I also haven't called in sick in years.

Might be a good chance to remind them I'm human.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:44 PM 10-01-2017
I read a report that said Pheonix will be unlivable by 2050. Sell now while your property values are high.
[Reply]
eDave 05:45 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I read a report that said Pheonix will be unlivable by 2050. Sell now while your property values are high.
I'll be dead so who gives af?
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 05:45 PM 10-01-2017
Set the place. I might come from Tucson
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 05:45 PM 10-01-2017
Let's do this. Alice Cooperstown. Pick the game that works best for everyone and I will set it all up.

All are invited, including Bronco's fans.
Count me in. Does it have to be Alice Cooperstown though?
[Reply]
lewdog 05:46 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Fake News bro.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:48 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Set the place. I might come from Tucson
Tuscon huh? Did you know that Tuscon has a much better bourbon selection than I can find in Phoenix?

I need a Tuscon connection..........
[Reply]
eDave 05:56 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
Count me in. Does it have to be Alice Cooperstown though?
Naw. Was just easier for us. Lewdog lives pretty far west. Scho and Why Not? in Scottsdale. Me in Ahwatukee. I think Psyko Tek is in Mesa. I'd like for Lewdog to be there.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 06:09 PM 10-01-2017
Naw. Was just easier for us. Lewdog lives pretty far west. Scho and Why Not? in Scottsdale. Me in Ahwatukee. I think Psyko Tek is in Mesa. I'd like for Lewdog to be there.
Twin peaks sounds good. :-) Coopertown is fine though. I was thinking Sandbar, but if Lewdog is that far west, then that's quite the drive.
[Reply]
scho63 07:52 PM 10-01-2017
The only recommendation I make is that the place isn't so loud we have to scream at each other to carry on a conversation.

When Lewdog, eDave and I met several months back the place was perfect. Comfortable tables, not too loud and good beers food.

If we watch a national televised Chiefs game, we don't need a sports bar. They can be very loud and not the best food.....

Just my 2 cents worth.
[Reply]
eDave 07:56 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
The only recommendation I make is that the place isn't so loud we have to scream at each other to carry on a conversation.

When Lewdog, eDave and I met several months back the place was perfect. Comfortable tables, not too loud and good beers food.

If we watch a national televised Chiefs game, we don't need a sports bar. They can be very loud and not the best food.....

Just my 2 cents worth.
What was the name of that place?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:18 PM 10-01-2017
What was the name of that place?
Phoenix Ale Brewery Central Kitchen.

Long name.

Great place.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 97
< 12 34561252 > Last »