ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 57
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 01:11 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Nah, they never explain why he went psycho on the riverboat.

Also, the 1870s-1880s are a better setting for a western.
Yeah, I feel like they goofed up by having the first one take place as late as it did. The first one should have been in the 1890's or 1880's and 2 should've been in the heyday of the Old West. I was a little disappointed to see the same exact theme in this one.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:56 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Yeah, I feel like they goofed up by having the first one take place as late as it did. The first one should have been in the 1890's or 1880's and 2 should've been in the heyday of the Old West. I was a little disappointed to see the same exact theme in this one.
Maybe 3 will be with young Dutch and Hosea?
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:31 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Yeah, but they executed that theme to a f’ing T.

No complaints from me.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:11 PM 01-13-2019
The driving theme of the series is that the vdLG and others like it are obsolete due to encroaching modernity. You can't have this game series work if it is set in heyday of the West.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01-15-2019, 08:37 AM
This message has been deleted by Gravedigger.
Mecca 10:43 PM 01-15-2019
It would change the narrative if they did that, they'll figure something out though, to much money in this series for them not to do more.

I have literally 1 Panther skin away from achieving the ultimate satchel...finding his ass sucks.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:51 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It would change the narrative if they did that, they'll figure something out though, to much money in this series for them not to do more.

I have literally 1 Panther skin away from achieving the ultimate satchel...finding his ass sucks.
You get that for free in the epilogue.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:37 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

The south east intersection of road by the panther icon south of Braithwaite Manor, Put a potent bait down in the woodbine south of the big boulders, so you can spot that area from a distance. Ride the road east from the intersection by the trees on the coastline. Then headshot that bitch with your scoped rifle and high powered rounds when she comes out. If you’re close, she comes from nowhere and eats you. Set up early morning, She comes out more during the daytime.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:40 AM 01-18-2019
I rushed through the last three chapters right before online came out, in case it helped or something. But online dragged a little for me, so I restarted a game and I’m in chapter 3, doing ALL the side missions, I have almost all the legendary animals, and corresponding trinkets, all upgrades at camp, but I have to find the veteran missing a leg in the woods to get that special lure for the legendary fish
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 AM 01-20-2019
LENNY!!!!!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:15 AM 01-20-2019
Got the legends satchel...makes the game easier in that you can carry so many more items.

Upgrading the camp, getting trapper outfits and doing the challenges is still a pain.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 01-20-2019
GAVIN!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN GAVIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?
[Reply]
Jerm 05:19 PM 01-24-2019
Stalk a 3 star gator....finally get him in position to shoot him, 2 shots right by the eyeball for the kill..........AND a poor skin. Hooray lol.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:40 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Stalk a 3 star gator....finally get him in position to shoot him, 2 shots right by the eyeball for the kill..........AND a poor skin. Hooray lol.
You shot him twice. Has to be done in one shot with a rifle for a perfect skin, IIRC.
[Reply]
Jerm 05:59 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You shot him twice. Has to be done in one shot with a rifle for a perfect skin, IIRC.
Ahhhh wonder if I need a certain ammo too...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:01 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Ahhhh wonder if I need a certain ammo too...
High Velocity is what I used, although I'm pretty sure normal ammo works. Just make absolutely sure you've got a headshot and don't shoot it with anything explosive.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 57
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Up