ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>The Punisher (Netflix series)
Fire Me Boy! 07:06 AM 10-04-2016
The Punisher Netflix Series Begins Filming

http://screenrant.com/the-punisher-n...B-P&view=lista

Originally Posted by :
Netflix and Marvel recently launched Luke Cage, which hit the streaming service just a few days ago, but the collaboration has bigger plans on the horizon. Next year will kick off with the premiere of Iron Fist before all the street-level heroes of New York team up in The Defenders. That means Netflix has a full slate of projects headed its way from the MCU, but it won’t stop there. The service has new seasons of both Daredevil and Jessica Jones coming soon, and it will also welcome perhaps the grittiest of all the heroes to the neighborhood when The Punisher gets his own solo series.

Given the response from the character’s debut in Daredevil season 2, the series has been on the fast track, going from speculation to confirmation in a remarkably short amount of time. And if a new batch of set photos are any indication, it seems that production on the series has officially gotten underway in New York.

More at the link.

[Reply]
thabear04 09:04 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Has this aired yet? Working nights I am behind on TV.
This coming Friday.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:08 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Looks like Netflix will finally go dark enough to really make it happen.

From what I'm hearing he's not a redeemable character. He's out for vengeance and it will get worse before it gets worse...
Are you talking about my ex'es divorce atty? If so you're dead on!!!!
[Reply]
Nixhex 03:50 PM 11-16-2017
Super excited for this one
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:46 AM 11-17-2017
Series just dropped today. I'll check it out this weekend
[Reply]
unlurking 06:58 PM 11-17-2017
Just finished episode 1. Will definitely be binging this weekend.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:55 PM 11-17-2017
Through 6 episodes and I'd probably watch the rest now if I didn't have to work in 8 hours. Right now it's my favorite not-Daredevil Marvel show. Really, really good so far.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:24 PM 11-17-2017
Binging it now. By the way, just as a heads up, don't watch this show if you have PTSD.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11-17-2017, 09:39 PM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia.
Fish 10:21 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Through 6 episodes and I'd probably watch the rest now if I didn't have to work in 8 hours. Right now it's my favorite not-Daredevil Marvel show. Really, really good so far.
Dammit. Now I'm going to have to binge watch the whole damn thing tonight after my daughter goes to bed.

Sometimes I almost wish Netflix would space their series' out, I mean at least like a day or something, because I'm absolutely helpless against binge watching when it's interesting and there's another episode just 10 seconds away..
[Reply]
unlurking 10:45 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
...and there's another episode just 10 seconds away..
Anyone else love Netflix's [Skip Intro] function? Cut's that 10 seconds down to 2. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:48 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Just finished episode 1. Will definitely be binging this weekend.
good first episode but I
Spoiler!

[Reply]
listopencil 10:59 PM 11-17-2017
OK. This is bothering me. Look at episode seven at approximately 34 minute and 20 seconds in. The character opening that scene is in a hardware store. The camera is strafing and showing the view down consecutive aisles. Why the fuck...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
listopencil 11:00 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
good first episode but I
Spoiler!
It's a flashback. That's the way they are.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:46 AM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It's a flashback. That's the way they are.
Yes, it is quite clear it is his idealized memory of her rather than the reality.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:24 AM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Yes, it is quite clear it is his idealized memory of her rather than the reality.
Spoiler!

Starting episode 9. Really enjoying so far. Should finish today, then can get back to the Bobiverse! (thanks to whoever recommended. you know you are, cuz i sure don't)
[Reply]
unlurking 03:40 PM 11-18-2017
Wow. That was pretty brutal. Excellent show.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up