ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 160
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:43 AM 11-30-2014
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Thanks for the roast, Louis, and I apologize for not being able to make your party in the draft subforum. However, I will take your advice and stop shining my own bells on my bridle. After all, I respect people who are able to get advanced degrees in such things, and your knowledge in this area would certainly help.

And listen, don't let your colleagues' whispers and winks continue to get you paranoid into believing that your department is the academic equivalent of farm subsidies. They're wrong. What you're doing really matters. I know this because I recently spoke with one of your current graduate students:

You're like the bass that he kept telling me about; you make people want to start moving.

Anyway, thanks again. Truly, it's an honor to fall outside the top 10--pete sent me 36 PMs bitching about the call--and I'll work harder in the coming year.
:-)

Flopnuts, you've got competition for when my roast comes up...
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:04 AM 11-30-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Are you kidding me?

No one fought any of these batttles before me.
We found in each other a bond and we became a band of brothers.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:18 AM 11-30-2014
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Thanks for the roast, Louis, and I apologize for not being able to make your party in the draft subforum. However, I will take your advice and stop shining my own bells on my bridle. After all, I respect people who are able to get advanced degrees in such things, and your knowledge in this area would certainly help.

And listen, don't let your colleagues' whispers and winks continue to get you paranoid into believing that your department is the academic equivalent of farm subsidies. They're wrong. What you're doing really matters. I know this because I recently spoke with one of your current graduate students:

You're like the bass that he kept telling me about; you make people want to start moving.

Anyway, thanks again. Truly, it's an honor to fall outside the top 10--pete sent me 36 PMs bitching about the call--and I'll work harder in the coming year.
:-) I need more DeezNutz in my life. I don't care how gay that sounds.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:18 AM 11-30-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:

Flopnuts, you've got competition for when my roast comes up...
Dude. He should do it. For sure.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:42 AM 11-30-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Dude. He should do it. For sure.
The Boogie Buck makes it work. Deez should be tapped.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:42 PM 12-02-2014
12. Dane McCloud

Dane knows child music talent like no other. He can spot a success upon first glance; it doesn't take him long to undress the childish facade they put up so he can see the enormous potential throbbing within them. He's a real audiophile, too-- his taste and knowledge of music makes him well-known around the neighborhood. I have no idea if he still owns all of his records, tapes, 8-tracks, and CDs, or if he's gone completely digital, but I understand it's quite a secret collection. It's probably enough to fill up a rather large utility van.

He told me once that he lives just a few houses away from Marina Sirtis. That is really fucking cool as crap, and I'll totally admit that I'm jealous. However, while Dane's cool and all, I feel really bad for Marina. Every time he needs to go over to her house to borrow a cup of sugar, she must get overwhelmed from sensing the enormous douchebag energy approaching her doorstep. Then again, I guess that scenario would never happen. Dane is a very independent and self-determined individual, and he takes care of himself pretty well. If you suggested to him that he might be able to save that creme broulee if he just sought out some help from Marina, he would probably ignore it and try to fix the dessert himself.

I just had to put him on the list when he returned recently from his 78th leave of absence from Chiefs Planet. Not only is he one of the most successful posters, but he's also probably one of like, three people on here who have already won the game of life. And his big forum personality matches that quality about him, more than you can say for the guy who invented Dropbox, who rarely ever posts here, and BigRedChief, who probably loves relaxing at home to quality programming on CBS after a long day of kicking people in the balls at the United Nations.

Just be sure to get your snuggle time in while you can. Frosty the Snow Dane will eventually melt down again, but don't worry kids. He'll be back again some day.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:45 PM 12-02-2014

Beautiful.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:49 PM 12-02-2014
And yes, Dane and I hugged it out. We're cool.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:51 PM 12-02-2014
Quick question...
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:51 PM 12-02-2014
Have I been toasted yet?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:53 PM 12-02-2014
You have not been toasted yet.

You're also not frazod.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:54 PM 12-02-2014
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:57 PM 12-02-2014
Phobia could toast me better than anyone - he's the only one I'd rather not toast me. He knows way too much about me. Please don't allow that. Thank you.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:58 PM 12-02-2014
Once they're done it will be time to start all over again so they finish before 2016...
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:58 PM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Once they're done it will be time to start all over again so they finish before 2016...
You can toast me Rausch.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 160
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 > Last »
Up