ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>So they're actually making Ghostbusters 3 now?
RealSNR 09:16 PM 01-16-2019

https://ew.com/trailers/2019/01/16/j...-movie-teaser/

Originally Posted by :
The all-female Ghostbusters movie that director Paul Feig made in 2016 with Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, Kristen Wiig, and Melissa McCarthy started its story from scratch, unconnected to the earlier films, so it won’t have ties to this new one. “I have so much respect for what Paul created with those brilliant actresses, and would love to see more stories from them. However, this new movie will follow the trajectory of the original film,” Reitman says.

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:07 AM 01-19-2019
Funny you guys mentioned Moranis, just watched Honey I shrunk the Kids! last night and I was wondering why he disappeared from the scene? IIRC Big Bully with Tom Arnold is the last movie I remember him in. Sad to hear about his wife. :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:39 AM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I thought the female Ghostbusters was one of the most underrated films I've seen. It was really quite good. Kate McKinnon was great.
Good lord man...either you are young and have not seen many movies...like at all...or you have watched some seriously bad movies to think this turd was "underrated"...:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:21 PM 01-19-2019

So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!

— Leslie Jones �� (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:46 AM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
They just don't get it or they don't care to understand it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:16 AM 01-20-2019
Blame your dumbass director, Leslie. He didn't make Ghostbusters. He made a 90 minute Whose Line Is It Anyway? with special effects, product placements, and no Colin Mochrie. It was trash.

Next time sign up for a movie with an actual script and a director with a vision.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:26 AM 01-20-2019

via GIPHY

Literally everything is Trump's fault to the unhinged. Literally. Everything.

Hear that sound, Leslie? That's the sound of a country laughing at you.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:31 AM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Blame your dumbass director, Leslie. He didn't make Ghostbusters. He made a 90 minute Whose Line Is It Anyway? with special effects, product placements, and no Colin Mochrie. It was trash.

Next time sign up for a movie with an actual script and a director with a vision.
This, too. The girl version was just a shit story and movie, plain and simple.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:47 PM 01-20-2019
The Nostalgia Critic had a horrible take on the 2016 Ghostbusters. He was clearly trying to play to the middle line.

Usually, he is decent at calling a spade a spade.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:32 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I'm not sure it works without comedy screenwriting genius Harold Ramis.

It's actually kinda shocking how many of my favorite comedies were written by him.

Animal House, Stripes, Ghostbusters, Armed and dangerous (lol), Caddyshack and groundhog day are all ****ing awesome.
I fucking love Armed and Dangerous
[Reply]
Dayze 03:49 PM 01-20-2019
That Leslie Jones guy seems super pissed.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:11 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Good lord man...either you are young and have not seen many movies...like at all...or you have watched some seriously bad movies to think this turd was "underrated"...:-)
I saw the originals - they were good. But Ghostbusters 2016 was a nice movie. The only reason people didn't like it so much is because it cast all women. It got 75% on rotten tomatoes as well. It wasn't an amazing movie - but it wasn't even close to a bad movie at all. Lots of great comedic talent in that film.

Obviously when you do a reboot - and you move from a male to female cast - it's going to bother some people. I''m not saying it's about politics or sexism either - what I'm saying is it messes with your nostalgia
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:17 PM 01-20-2019
I still haven't seen it. I don't think anyone in the cast aside from Kate McKinnon is even remotely funny, so it's not something I was ever going to go out of my way to watch.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01-20-2019, 04:53 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: wrong thread
Pepe Silvia 10:52 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I ****ing love Armed and Dangerous
A classic.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:59 PM 06-27-2019

Paul Rudd Joins ‘Ghostbusters 2020’ (EXCLUSIVE) https://t.co/aiaw78pt8g

— Variety (@Variety) June 27, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 11:23 PM 06-27-2019
The last Ghostbusters was so retarded it was unwatchable. Pulled the disc after 10 minutes.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up