Straight ripped off Clay.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:03 PM 01-16-2019
Nice!
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:08 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Straight ripped off Clay.
I mean, maybe, but pasted head videos (sorry don't know what else to call them) aren't exactly original for sports twitter. Clay's execution and creative process just happens to be better than 99.9% of everything else that is out there.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 09:59 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
I mean, maybe, but pasted head videos (sorry don't know what else to call them) aren't exactly original for sports twitter. Clay's execution and creative process just happens to be better than 99.9% of everything else that is out there.
Within 2 hours of that posting I had three of my “watching games together group” of six texted me and asked if that guy from ChiefsPlanet who makes videos you send us got hired by the Chiefs....

Clay’s are much better:-)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:20 PM 01-16-2019
He also did a Mahomes as the Night King thing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:16 PM 01-16-2019
They didn't even bother to put in a head.

Or do anything to the dragon.

Lazy video.
[Reply]
Up