ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>Injury update [everyone's up except DOD]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:55 AM 01-16-2019

Eric Berry will practice today for the #Chiefs.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 16, 2019

Andy Reid says only LB Dorian O'Daniel won't practice today. That means S Eric Berry will practice today in some capacity.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) January 16, 2019

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:45 PM 01-18-2019
Can someone let me in on where we stand as a group? Are we back to loving Berry or are we still hating him? I hate to left out of the mob mentality.
[Reply]
In58men 05:48 PM 01-18-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:49 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
I dont know....it's probably really gross since he's all vegan and hippie and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Probably like a horse's.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 05:51 PM 01-18-2019
This is gonna sound really stupid, but there is no way he could be in remission, right? We know for a fact that he worked out during chemo, that was part of his unusual special sauce for how he stayed tip top shape and came back so fast/effectively. If he’s been battling cancer again all season in secret, even if it was gone now, there’s like zero chance they’d let him on the practice field even, right?

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:11 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Amazing with all of the crazy injury issues the Chiefs have had this year with various players that they enter Sunday's game as healthy as they have been since probably OTA's in June.
[Reply]
-King- 06:29 PM 01-18-2019
Wow what a pussy DoD is. Take some fucking pain shots and get out there with your teammates. Biggest game in decades and this pussy fakes an injury to sit out the game
[Reply]
Jerok 09:22 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wow what a pussy DoD is. Take some ****ing pain shots and get out there with your teammates. Biggest game in decades and this pussy fakes an injury to sit out the game

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:25 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
This is gonna sound really stupid, but there is no way he could be in remission, right? We know for a fact that he worked out during chemo, that was part of his unusual special sauce for how he stayed tip top shape and came back so fast/effectively. If he’s been battling cancer again all season in secret, even if it was gone now, there’s like zero chance they’d let him on the practice field even, right?

I cant see that but I think he has probably turned to some type of all natural holistic health program and therefore wont take any injections or pain killing meds.

JMO but it explains a lot.
[Reply]
-King- 09:30 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I cant see that but I think he has probably turned to some type of all natural holistic health program and therefore wont take any injections or pain killing meds.

JMO but it explains a lot.
That's a fairly huge assumption made off zero evidence.
[Reply]
jjjayb 09:31 PM 01-18-2019
Wow what a pussy DoD is. Take some ****ing pain shots and get out there with your teammates. Biggest game in decades and this pussy fakes an injury to sit out the game
It's a good thing he's not one of the highest paid players on the team. :-)
[Reply]
Aspengc8 09:33 PM 01-18-2019
Kinda was hoping to have DoD available to cover White out of the backfield.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:45 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
It's a good thing he's not one of the highest paid players on the team. :-)
He should forfeit his salary
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:55 PM 01-18-2019
That's a fairly huge assumption made off zero evidence.
No its not a huge assumption. It explains why he wont just numb it up and play.

In his mind this is the healthy way to handle things. This is a guy who has had his body pumped full of chemo and who knows how much other shit over the last few years. It's not a knock on him, its an explanation.

Now take into account his hair and crazy beard, looks like a guy who has gone a little "out there".

You have something better?
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up