ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Dont lose your fingers
dlphg9 09:57 PM 01-15-2019
So right now the wind chill is forecast to be -15°. At a -19° wind chill frost bite can occur on exposed flesh in about 30 minutes. Lets say the forecasts are wrong and its actually colder than what they are saying, which is entirely possible if snow is on the ground, and we get a wind chill of -19 or below. In this scenario how many drunk idiots are going to lose their fingers because they lose a glove? I just hope it isn't any of you guys!
[Reply]
Mulliganman 11:36 AM 01-27-2019
Appreciate the responses. Curious if anybody managed to keep their feet warm the entire game. If so, what did you wear/use?

I wore Kamik men’s Fargo boots rated for -40 degrees with wool socks, brought of piece of cardboard to stand on and still got cold feet. Added foot warmers at halftime but didn’t make it through the rest of the game without getting cold again. Boots seemed pretty warm before the concrete
[Reply]
srvy 12:17 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Appreciate the responses. Curious if anybody managed to keep their feet warm the entire game. If so, what did you wear/use?

I wore Kamik men’s Fargo boots rated for -40 degrees with wool socks, brought of piece of cardboard to stand on and still got cold feet. Added foot warmers at halftime but didn’t make it through the rest of the game without getting cold again. Boots seemed pretty warm before the concrete
Well for one it wasnt -40 at that game your feet were probably sitting in a pool of sweat in the bottom your boots.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:06 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Well for one it wasnt -40 at that game your feet were probably sitting in a pool of sweat in the bottom your boots.
I can assure they were never sweaty.
[Reply]
srvy 03:50 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I can assure they were never sweaty.
OK phlebitis maybe?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up