ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More evidence that Brady is an insecure douche
staylor26 10:07 AM 10-03-2022

RICHARD JOHNSON | Gisele Bundchen’s ex-boyfriend slams Tom Brady

Scott Barnhill, who dated Gisele Bundchen long before she met Tom Brady, will never forget meeting the quarterback.https://t.co/SMJZxKN7zY

— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) September 10, 2022

Originally Posted by :
“I was walking in and he was walking out,” the top male model told me.

“We bumped shoulders and he said, ‘I make more money in one day than you make in a whole year.’” It was the only time the two met.

[Reply]
carcosa 01:07 PM 10-03-2022
I hope Tom Brady DIES!!!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:14 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Well, good news for you, I guarantee he will!

How's THAT make you feel?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:15 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
as much surgery as he's had, the original tom brady skin cells are all gone
[Reply]
FAX 01:16 PM 10-03-2022
I don't believe this story.

If true (if the ex had actually bumped shoulders with Brady), the ex would have drawn a flag.

FAX THE SKEPTICAL
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:26 PM 10-03-2022
What a weird fucking article lmao.

"Scott Barnhill, who dated Gisele Bundchen long before she met Tom Brady, will never forget meeting the quarterback at Harry Cipriani. “I was walking in and he was walking out,” the top male model told me. “We bumped shoulders and he said, ‘I make more money in one day than you make in a whole year.’” It was the only time the two met.

Barnhill took Gisele to Costa Rica one summer on his annual surfing trip, and she bought property there and built a house.
The model was recently there with her two sons, but without her husband. “She’s always known what she wanted,” Barnhill said. “I wish the best for her.”

A source said, “Scott is the real reason why Gisele became famous. She mentions Alexander McQueen but it was her campaigns with Scott that catapulted her.”

That's the whole article.

Like wtf is the point of this at all? First it mentions Tom randomly telling a dude he makes a lot more money than he does (I'm sure some context is missing), then it talks about the model guy taking Gisele to Costa Rica on a surfing trip and that she bought property and built a house there. Then the last thing is about a "source" (probably model dude) saying that model dude is the reason for Gisele's success.

Is Richard Johnson some psuedonym for the model guy?

Really fucking pointless and weird.
[Reply]
scho63 01:28 PM 10-03-2022
This thread makes me want Ubeja or Pooper Barrett back.

After making THIS thread, OP has no right or standing to whine and yell at every poster in the game day thread he disagrees with like Dane Mcleod's spoiled red-headed, only step child.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:32 PM 10-03-2022
The most plausible scenario was the ex made some wise crack about him marrying Giesele for money, since she makes more. And Brady saying “uh ok but she also upgraded financially from your ass”

In whatever scenario, there’s no need to talk about your ex from 15 years ago. I couldn’t care less where any of mine are
[Reply]
wazu 01:35 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
What a weird fucking article lmao.

"Scott Barnhill, who dated Gisele Bundchen long before she met Tom Brady, will never forget meeting the quarterback at Harry Cipriani. “I was walking in and he was walking out,” the top male model told me. “We bumped shoulders and he said, ‘I make more money in one day than you make in a whole year.’” It was the only time the two met.

Barnhill took Gisele to Costa Rica one summer on his annual surfing trip, and she bought property there and built a house.
The model was recently there with her two sons, but without her husband. “She’s always known what she wanted,” Barnhill said. “I wish the best for her.”

A source said, “Scott is the real reason why Gisele became famous. She mentions Alexander McQueen but it was her campaigns with Scott that catapulted her.”

That's the whole article.

Like wtf is the point of this at all? First it mentions Tom randomly telling a dude he makes a lot more money than he does (I'm sure some context is missing), then it talks about the model guy taking Gisele to Costa Rica on a surfing trip and that she bought property and built a house there. Then the last thing is about a "source" (probably model dude) saying that model dude is the reason for Gisele's success.

Is Richard Johnson some psuedonym for the model guy?

Really fucking pointless and weird.
Yeah, it really is a bizarre collection of random statements and claims. Very click-baitey.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:36 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
The most plausible scenario was the ex made some wise crack about him marrying Giesele for money, since she makes more. And Brady saying “uh ok but she also upgraded financially from your ass”

In whatever scenario, there’s no need to talk about your ex from 15 years ago. I couldn’t care less where any of mine are
Yeah it makes no sense for Brady to just say that without her ex ever saying even 1 word to him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:37 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Yeah, it really is a bizarre collection of random statements and claims. Very click-baitey.
Definitely got me to click cuz I was interested in what this was about. I quickly realized that it was about absolutely nothing interesting.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:43 PM 10-03-2022
Is it really that insulting for Brady to make more in a day than someone does in one year? According to Forbes, ending in May, for the previous year Brady made about $84 million. You divide that by 365 days and Brady makes about $230k per day.

So really it’s not a huge insult anyways. Sure it highlights just how much he makes but you can still be doing pretty well with the supposed statement by Brady.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:49 PM 10-03-2022
Oh no. Cringe on main.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:39 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Comparing bank accounts is small dick energy, Tom.
I can’t Belize Tom stooped to such a low level.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:41 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I can’t Belize Tom stooped to such a low level.
One of the Bucs players last night said he was from "Belize" during his intro. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:13 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
One of the Bucs players last night said he was from "Belize" during his intro. :-)
It was actually Nunez-Roches. He used to play for us.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up