Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes TD: It was another No-Look pass
Dante84 09:40 AM 10-03-2022

It was no look... pic.twitter.com/CrSOb0Ugrm

— mattg277 (@mattg2771) October 3, 2022

We are not worthy
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:19 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Enjoy it guys. We are about 1/3 the way through the journey.

Don’t ever take him for granted.
Very much this.

It is saddening to think about the end so I won’t.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:21 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
If Brady can play until he's 45, I don't see why Mahomes doesn't have a solid 15 year career in front of him.

I mean, Brady adapted his game and refined it as he got older. I can definitely see Patrick having similar savvy.
Mahomes puts his body in more danger though. Anything is possible and he could very well have an equally long career, but Brady has always been a statue that's relied on just making the right reads and getting the ball out before taking a beating. Mahomes will scramble around and take a hit to make a play where Brady would have just thrown the ball in the ground and gone onto the next.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:21 AM 10-03-2022
I love him.

In a non-homosexual way.
WHY THE HELL NOT?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:30 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
WHY THE HELL NOT?
I mean...he can have what he wants.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:33 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Mahomes puts his body in more danger though. Anything is possible and he could very well have an equally long career, but Brady has always been a statue that's relied on just making the right reads and getting the ball out before taking a beating. Mahomes will scramble around and take a hit to make a play where Brady would have just thrown the ball in the ground and gone onto the next.
He really doesn't take the terrible hits - the one time he was really hurt was the freak thing with his knee. The other was when he got choked out in the Browns game. He slides away from contact, like how Marcus Allen used to take a hit, you know? The opposite of Walter Payton (or Jimmy G at Arrowhead), he just shifts away so that the hits are more glancing as opposed to having the impact of a car crash.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:41 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Post game handshake convo be like, "tell Giselle im in room 109. And don't forget the ketchup".
you're gonna like my stinger :-)
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:54 AM 10-03-2022
If you watch the Ravens/Bills highlights and the controversial failed Baltimore drive, on third and goal Lamar starts to scramble and has a guy wide open for the jump shot as he begins to run toward the LOS, but he falls on his face and doesn't think of passing.

That's one of the many reasons Mahomes is so much better than Jackson as a QB.
[Reply]
TLO 10:58 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Enjoy it guys. We are about 1/3 the way through the journey.

Don’t ever take him for granted.
Can we call it like 1/4 the way through the journey? That would make me feel better
[Reply]
bobhill 12:24 PM 10-03-2022
Are you saying Patrick's arm did the no look pass,?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:39 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
He’s the best to ever play. I don’t give a **** what anybody else thinks.
Easily. Nobody has ever played the sport at the level he has before and I don't think anybody being honest with themselves could disagree with that.

This play in particular was absolutely remarkable, not just for the athleticism, skill, and vision it took but also the awareness he had that he was right at the line of scrimmage.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:42 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Easily. Nobody has ever played the sport at the level he has before and I don't think anybody being honest with themselves could disagree with that.

This play in particular was absolutely remarkable, not just for the athleticism, skill, and vision it took but also the awareness he had that he was right at the line of scrimmage.
It was the most amazing play he's made and he's made dozens already.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:45 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It was the most amazing play he's made and he's made dozens already.
I thought the 3rd down conversion throw to JJSS was going to be the WOW moment of the night. It's probably still top 3, but damn.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:14 PM 10-03-2022
And that’s the defensive player of the month he left behind on the ground
Attached: 3AE78151-4EE9-44D5-9206-13EDDE3C7B36.jpg (41.8 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:15 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Same vision as he showed in the AFCCG against the Titans when he dragged his foot to complete the pass to Kelce.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:18 PM 10-03-2022
If Brady can play until he's 45, I don't see why Mahomes doesn't have a solid 15 year career in front of him.

I mean, Brady adapted his game and refined it as he got older. I can definitely see Patrick having similar savvy.
Injury, age and will to compete all play into that. It's hard to know what any of that looks like at this point.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up