ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 30
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ Moore to Chiefs?
KingPriest2 11:05 PM 10-02-2022
Rumors are coming out he wants out of Carolina. And one of the teams coming up are the Chiefs

What’s your thoughts?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:21 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the Colts continue to suck ass, Ngakoue would be an option.
Absolutely. And with a relatively manageable cap hit for this season as well. He's a pending FA, but for a 5th or so, you'd get a really nice short-term boost from him.

He's not the guy he was when he was an elite player with Jacksonville, but he's a good situational guy.

Give him Clark's snaps and you're cooking with gas, IMO. A Karlaftis/Dunlap rotation alongside Danna/Ngakoue may be really productive.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:22 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think that $14.5 or so hits next year, does it not? Only this season's bonus money hits this year - the remainder hits next year.

So they accelerate a bit to this year, but it's an amount already included in their pool. The remainder hits on next year's cap, IIRC.
Ah yes, it very well may. I think there was something new in the CBA on that when they redid it now that you mention it given its' a post-June 1 trade.
[Reply]
O.city 02:28 PM 10-03-2022
Absolutely. And with a relatively manageable cap hit for this season as well. He's a pending FA, but for a 5th or so, you'd get a really nice short-term boost from him.

He's not the guy he was when he was an elite player with Jacksonville, but he's a good situational guy.

Give him Clark's snaps and you're cooking with gas, IMO. A Karlaftis/Dunlap rotation alongside Danna/Ngakoue may be really productive.
They're gonna have to do something I think. They can't just live blitzing, they need another guy in there.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:30 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
are you guys hornay after that dub?
yip
[Reply]
carcosa 02:31 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Sign CJ Spiller and trade him for DJ Moore!!!
SCJSATHFDJM!!!!
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:36 PM 10-03-2022
https://nflpa.com/reports/public-salary-cap-report

Chiefs have 700k in cap space they won’t be trading for anyone.
[Reply]
O.city 02:39 PM 10-03-2022
Nwosu wouldn't be a bad option for a late pick.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:39 PM 10-03-2022

Ngakoue is who I have circled if I'm Veach/the Chiefs.

I don't think there's a better combination of plug/play impact and affordability out there. He also would give KC a really nice speed rush option.
[Reply]
O.city 02:40 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
https://nflpa.com/reports/public-salary-cap-report

Chiefs have 700k in cap space they won’t be trading for anyone.
They can make space. Just like every other year.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:56 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Ngakoue is who I have circled if I'm Veach/the Chiefs.

I don't think there's a better combination of plug/play impact and affordability out there. He also would give KC a really nice speed rush option.
I really don't think the Colts are going to be in the market to trade him, at least not at this point. They aren't out of it.
[Reply]
O.city 09:03 AM 10-04-2022
Any defensive lineman on the Commanders we'd be interested in?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:05 AM 10-04-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:22 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Taylor Moton wouldn't be a terrible pickup to play RT.

Brian Burns would be my white whale but I have given up hope on that.
Except we don't need a RT.......
[Reply]
RunKC 09:35 AM 10-04-2022

He’s a FA next year. Would love to get him on a 2 or 3 year manageable deal.

Gotta give props to Ballard. Getting both Ngakoue and Gilmore for roughly $20 million this year was a good move.

I hope we do that next Spring
[Reply]
O.city 09:59 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)
They suck, they're gonna blow that thing up, coach on hotseat etc.

I'm a caricature of it, but the new NFL is about being aggressive and making trades. It's gonna happen somewhere.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 30
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up