ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Media Center>Netflix Dahmer-The Monster
Titty Meat 09:50 PM 09-27-2022
So fucking cringe, evil, and sad. Very well put together telling the story. I remmeber learning about him in sociology class but the victims story was never told nor was the colossal fuck up by the city & its police department
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:39 AM 09-28-2022
ive seen 40 people walking the bush since i watched this...

part of me said yeah... but then i was like nah. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:04 AM 09-28-2022
Not interested in watching this.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:16 AM 09-28-2022
Dahmer. The story of billay
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:47 AM 09-28-2022
Yeah, it's good.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:03 AM 09-28-2022
The guy who plays Dahmer is an amazing actor.

And that first episode was just....holy fuck. I watch a ton of True Crime stuff but that apartment scene had me uncomfortable as hell.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:11 PM 09-28-2022
I've listened to enough graphic podcasts about this guy to be hesitant to watch it.

He's far from the worst, but fucking hell he was vial. It's got too many good reviews to not see it....but i can imagine it's a difficult series to watch.

The whole cop/boy story was one that made me "WTF". That was always one of the more memorable stories in all of the serial killer shit i've listened to, and ive probably listened to 100-150 serial killer pods at least.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:21 PM 09-28-2022
This Dahmer lived close to you?
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:29 PM 09-28-2022
This series is really fucking good. Reveals the incompetence of the police force that stemmed from racism and homophobia.

Also his dad looks like a complete and total piece of shit. The mom had serious mental problems, but that doesn't mean she's free from blame either.

That 3+ months of Jeff being alone with no contact from his parents seems to be the thing that really set him off. He didn't think anyone would ever stay with him.
[Reply]
scho63 05:16 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
This Dahmer lived close to you?
No one alive did apparently :-)
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:17 PM 09-28-2022
He was known to give five guys bad reviews for false advertising.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 05:28 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This series is really ****ing good. Reveals the incompetence of the police force that stemmed from racism and homophobia.

Also his dad looks like a complete and total piece of shit. The mom had serious mental problems, but that doesn't mean she's free from blame either.

That 3+ months of Jeff being alone with no contact from his parents seems to be the thing that really set him off. He didn't think anyone would ever stay with him.
Yeah...plus his dad bringing home road kill for them to examine...like wtf.

Btw,his mom is played by Molly Ringwald,i would've had no idea if i didnt watch the credits.

Edit actually she plays his dads girlfriend.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:43 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This series is really ****ing good. Reveals the incompetence of the police force that stemmed from racism and homophobia.

Oh no not again. RaCIsM!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
crispystl 09:46 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I've listened to enough graphic podcasts about this guy to be hesitant to watch it.

He's far from the worst, but ****ing hell he was vial. It's got too many good reviews to not see it....but i can imagine it's a difficult series to watch.

The whole cop/boy story was one that made me "WTF". That was always one of the more memorable stories in all of the serial killer shit i've listened to, and ive probably listened to 100-150 serial killer pods at least.
Can you remember the name of any good ones on Dahmer?
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:23 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Can you remember the name of any good ones on Dahmer?
I follow the "Lights Out" Podcast as well as the "Serial Killer" podcast by Paracast.

https://audioboom.com/posts/7611639-...aukee-cannibal
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up