ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
The Refs 03:20 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
If the conspiracy is proven, it's no longer a theory, sir.

Words, definitions, etc.
Where's this proof? Actual proof, not just small samples of incidents over years that you choose to use as "proof". Your opinions are represented as facts.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:42 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
Where's this proof? Actual proof, not just small samples of incidents over years that you choose to use as "proof". Your opinions are represented as facts.
I think it's convenient that you posted this at 4:20 PM.

Although I don't see anyone rushing in here to post actual proof, so maybe you're on to something.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:50 PM 10-03-2022
OK, let's pretend you are an official of some sport (OK, I just laughed and threw up in my mouth at the same time :-)), "Preponderance of the evidence"...

Y'all been fucking up calls for so long that we can only conclude that y'all are fucking p calls on purpose.

OK, I just realized, you're nether an official, or even watch football.
[Reply]
the steam 05:16 PM 10-03-2022
Any comments on gift wrapping the game for the Vikings?
[Reply]
The Refs 06:12 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
OK, let's pretend you are an official of some sport (OK, I just laughed and threw up in my mouth at the same time :-)), "Preponderance of the evidence"...

Y'all been fucking up calls for so long that we can only conclude that y'all are fucking p calls on purpose.

OK, I just realized, you're nether an official, or even watch football.
So nothing. That's what I figured.

Originally Posted by the steam:
Penalties and sloppy play. Likely a conditioning problem that led to players making mental mistakes or trying to sneak by with "the cheap stuff" since they didn't have 100% effort. Just like the end of most games. It's normal and not unheard of. That's on the players, not the refs.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:45 PM 10-03-2022
Do you want the NFL to make you a full time employee?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:57 PM 10-03-2022
I don’t hear complaining about the refs tonight. Where you guys at? Few things go your way and all of a sudden all is right in the world.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:58 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:08 PM 10-03-2022
It was well into the fourth quarter before Bowles lost his smug smirk. Did the check bounce
[Reply]
Lzen 07:08 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Who's alt is this?
Ideas?

Seems like a Rain Man schtick.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:11 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Funny how this just laid there, no response.
[Reply]
The Refs 06:10 AM 10-04-2022
Funny how this just laid there, no response.
Post #125.
[Reply]
srvy 07:44 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I think it is a mod. Not sure which one.
Something like a bear and a cat?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:57 AM 10-04-2022
Post #125.
I just see more excuses.
[Reply]
The Refs 09:07 AM 10-04-2022
I just see more excuses.
Get your eyes checked.
[Reply]