ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
The Refs 09:27 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
We’ll never forget the second quarter of the Super Bowl.

Eat a dick.

EVERY single one of you corrupt fuckers.
You didn’t build any depth. Your GM failed you.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:28 PM 10-02-2022
Fuck you refs
[Reply]
The Refs 09:29 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Fuck you refs
Misplaced anger.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:29 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
You didn’t build any depth. Your GM failed you.
Eat a dick, corrupt piece of shit.
[Reply]
TLO 09:30 PM 10-02-2022
We're good. For this week.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:43 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
We're good. For this week.
Kinda.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:07 PM 10-02-2022
I don’t hear complaining about the refs tonight. Where you guys at? Few things go your way and all of a sudden all is right in the world.

Look in the GDT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
threebag 04:36 AM 10-03-2022
The roughing the passer TB12, was bullshit.
[Reply]
srvy 05:44 AM 10-03-2022
Sounds like indisciplined football to me. Play smarter.
Un, you all can't get anything right can you?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:20 AM 10-03-2022
Well at least you refs showed that you're just humble enough to not toss a flag for one player telling a player from the other team that his breath stinks, so I guess that's progress.
[Reply]
The Refs 07:28 AM 10-03-2022
Some of you guys have come around, most obviously haven't. Hopefully this week proves all your conspiracy theory nonsense is just that, nonsense. Tom doesn't get more calls, refs don't decide games, the NFL doesn't control the outcome.

Together we can begin your healing process and begin the process of moving on and maturing.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:30 AM 10-03-2022
Some of you guys have come around, most obviously haven't. Hopefully this week proves all your conspiracy theory nonsense is just that, nonsense. Tom doesn't get more calls, refs don't decide games, the NFL doesn't control the outcome.

Together we can begin your healing process and begin the process of moving on and maturing.
Yes, but The Refs can sometimes just be very shitty at their job. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:31 AM 10-03-2022

You do realize that the "fixed" narrative being bogus most likely means that the refs are just incompetent a lot of times, right?
[Reply]
treeguy27 07:33 AM 10-03-2022
You just couldn't bring yourselves to throw an Intentional Grounding flag on Tommy Boy.
You call that on any other QB in the league.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:56 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You do realize that the "fixed" narrative being bogus most likely means that the refs are just incompetent a lot of times, right?
See, but if you or I were that terrible at our jobs, we would be fited and not get paid to do the job that we constantly fuck up.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up