ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:12 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
You guys are going to blame us but I think the game was fair the whole way. A lot of calls went your way too. Noone to blames but your own players here. Jones shouldn't have put his team in the position he put them in for the call to be made in the first place. Was an easy call on our end.
We dont blame you. Our special teams lost us this game.

But the Chris Jones call was a pussy flag. Players talk shit ALL the time after most plays. It’s an intense, competitive violent sport.

If Tom Brady does exactly what Jones did today (and he has several times) you ‘refs’ keep the flag in your pocket.

You know it, he knows it, we all know it.

So kindly don’t be a disingenuous asshole. Please and thanks.
[Reply]
The Refs 07:44 PM 10-02-2022
I don’t hear complaining about the refs tonight. Where you guys at? Few things go your way and all of a sudden all is right in the world.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:47 PM 10-02-2022
I don’t hear complaining about the refs tonight. Where you guys at? Few things go your way and all of a sudden all is right in the world.
Don’t worry, we know you’ll fuck us first chance you can, if it helps your love child brady get a chance to gain ground
[Reply]
The Refs 07:50 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Don’t worry, we know you’ll fuck us first chance you can, if it helps your love child brady get a chance to gain ground
That one was your fault, I don’t like your attitude.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:50 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Don’t worry, we know you’ll **** us first chance you can, if it helps your love child brady get a chance to gain ground
Truth
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:56 PM 10-02-2022
You threw 22 flags in Lincoln lastnight.

Ya assholes
[Reply]
The Refs 08:04 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You threw 22 flags in Lincoln lastnight.

Ya assholes
Sounds like indisciplined football to me. Play smarter.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:06 PM 10-02-2022
That one was your fault, I don’t like your attitude.
No call on evans hitting Fenton, uncatchable ball in the endzone. You know what you’re doing. And so do we….

And I don’t give a rat’s ass if you like my attitude. I don’t like yours either
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:09 PM 10-02-2022
Gee, thanks a bunch. Calling it fair for a regular season matchup. That’s a big make up for the second quarter abortion in the Super Bowl.

Go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
R Clark 08:36 PM 10-02-2022
We cool you suck
[Reply]
The Refs 08:42 PM 10-02-2022
More undisciplined play. Obvious targeting.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:43 PM 10-02-2022
Obvious shoulder hit
[Reply]
Sorce 08:47 PM 10-02-2022
Obvious deep throating.
[Reply]
The Refs 09:13 PM 10-02-2022
Like 8 penalties, 3 on you. Come on now. Don’t be that guy. Well called game. Letting players play. I’d argue “the refs” have stayed nearly completely out of this game. You’re welcome.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:20 PM 10-02-2022
Like 8 penalties, 3 on you. Come on now. Don’t be that guy. Well called game. Letting players play. I’d argue “the refs” have stayed nearly completely out of this game. You’re welcome.
We’ll never forget the second quarter of the Super Bowl.

Eat a dick.

EVERY single one of you corrupt fuckers.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up