ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:14 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
You guys are going to blame us but I think the game was fair the whole way. A lot of calls went your way too. Noone to blames but your own players here. Jones shouldn't have put his team in the position he put them in for the call to be made in the first place. Was an easy call on our end.

If it was easy, why so inconsistent when it’s called/not called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:16 PM 09-25-2022
no. we're not. not cool at all.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:21 PM 09-25-2022
Take a hike
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:29 PM 09-25-2022
I think I figured out why the refs hate Chris Jones so much:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_envy
[Reply]
The Refs 08:29 PM 09-25-2022
This sounds like you guys during every Chiefs game.

Yup
[Reply]
The Refs 08:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I think I figured out why the refs hate Chris Jones so much:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_envy
This is the type of comment that will get you a 15 yard taunting penalty.
[Reply]
Spott 08:34 PM 09-25-2022
We’ll get jobbed next week. It won’t even be worth watching because the outcome of that game has already been decided.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:40 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
If it was easy, why so inconsistent when it’s called/not called?
I mean, Derwin James got fined for bodyslamming the ballcarrier.

Can't act like they didn't see him do it; he was the fucking ballcarrier...they blew the play dead when he hit the ground.

You tell ME that there ISN'T fuckery afoot, and prove it.

I dare you.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:41 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
We’ll get jobbed next week. It won’t even be worth watching because the outcome of that game has already been decided.
I think they pissed the shield off a bit by not taking the fall last week.

They literally beat the Chargers AND the Refs
[Reply]
The Refs 08:53 PM 09-25-2022
You're a conspiracy theorist.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:04 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Yeah, I'm concerned. We need to up our game to have a chance against the opposition. Any idea who the refs are starting next week?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:31 PM 09-25-2022
You guys are going to blame us but I think the game was fair the whole way. A lot of calls went your way too. Noone to blames but your own players here. Jones shouldn't have put his team in the position he put them in for the call to be made in the first place. Was an easy call on our end.

Wrong Mr.Woke Ass Zebra.
He put his team in position to win the game.
You put KC in a position to lose the game with
YOUR WOKE AND WEAK taunting flag.

I bet during the off season. Your WOKE ass works for Facebook as a Fact Checker.

Beta NFL refs are the worst
[Reply]
The Refs 10:34 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Wrong Mr.Woke Ass Zebra.
He put his team in position to win the game.
You put KC in a position to lose the game with
YOUR WOKE AND WEAK taunting flag.

I bet during the off season. Your WOKE ass works for Facebook as a Fact Checker.

Beta NFL refs are the worst
You'll be fine. You're just emotional right now. It's only temporary. By this time next week I'm sure you'll feel better about this game.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:37 PM 09-25-2022
Obviously you dnt know me.
I haven't been fine since Ronald Reagan
[Reply]
The Refs 10:49 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Obviously you dnt know me.
I haven't been fine since Ronald Reagan
Maybe we should get to know each other better. That might help with your anger issues and develop our relationship.

My name is The Refs. I enjoy working out. My favorite color is yellow. I have a dog named Thomas who is a good old boy. Something I'm proud of is that I have 20/20 vision. I am also trained by Greg Maddux and have developed a great friendship with him. Something I don't like is that I work weekends! Ugh!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up