ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever (2022)
Tribal Warfare 09:04 PM 07-23-2022

[Reply]
Fish 10:05 PM 07-23-2022
I'm so confused.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:09 PM 07-23-2022
T'Challa dead. New Queen pissed off Namor. Namor comes to wreck Wakanda because he can.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:10 PM 07-23-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm so confused.
Uh, me too. Not seeing where this could possibly go.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:59 PM 07-24-2022
Looks like the Wakanda tribes probably all join together...also in end game there were hints that namor or something was going on in the water. Riri Williams first appearance in the MCU as well. Great, emotional trailer...I'm really curious how they handle Tchallas death... probably an illness. I assume that is Shuri in that suit at the end. This movie is going to be great...what a teaser.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:09 PM 07-24-2022
black people killing black people: part II

in a strange fate of twist, the black panther series is marvel's least woke and most realistic property
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:22 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm so confused.
My thoughts exactly.

Watched it twice and did no better following it the second time around. That was completely incoherent.

The visuals look pretty incredible though.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:51 PM 07-25-2022
Looks even dumber than the first one.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:06 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My thoughts exactly.

Watched it twice and did no better following it the second time around. That was completely incoherent.

The visuals look pretty incredible though.
It's a teaser...not meant to show any plot and just give you a peek.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:22 AM 07-30-2022
I still hope somehow Kilgore was brought back and made the black panther if they are not recasting. They need a strong lead for black panther.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:41 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
black people killing black people: part II

in a strange fate of twist, the black panther series is marvel's least woke and most realistic property
You angered some folks. :-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:30 PM 07-30-2022
T'challa should have been recast. He's way too big of a character to just dump because the actor that played him in one solo movie, and a few appearances in others, passed away.

You don't just erase one of Marvel's strongest, non tokenized black characters. You recast, and you move on. You don't have to be happy about it, but the character is bigger than one actor.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07-30-2022, 12:30 PM
This message has been deleted by Wallcrawler. Reason: Laaaaaaaaag
Kman34 02:09 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
T'challa should have been recast. He's way too big of a character to just dump because the actor that played him in one solo movie, and a few appearances in others, passed away.

You don't just erase one of Marvel's strongest, non tokenized black characters. You recast, and you move on. You don't have to be happy about it, but the character is bigger than one actor.
We've had three different Spidermen and three Hulks.. It can be done..
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:09 PM 07-30-2022
Oversaturation...
[Reply]
Bowser 03:21 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Agreed
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up