Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Tribal Warfare 03:12 PM 05-18-2022

[Reply]
Bowser 05:44 PM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Shrek and Fiona the live action series.
Welp, there is exactly a 0.0% chance I get that fucking image out of my head while watching this. Haha
[Reply]
srvy 08:02 PM 07-28-2022
At this point, Disney + and anything Marvel on it is a waste of money. Honestly, the only thing I felt remotely connected to at Disney was The Mandalorian and it's like every 2 years a new drop.

Yeah nice ass but stupid material.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:12 PM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Huh? 2nd trailer is much more in the tone of her comic book from the 1980s. Her comic did a lot of things that Deadpool later did including directly addressing the reader and breaking the 4th wall.
Exactly...looks entertaining. Don't like it cause it's woke or whatever then don't watch.
[Reply]
sully1983 08:24 AM 07-29-2022
Dear lord this looks utterly putrid:-)

I couldn't imagine actually paying for this kind of garbage content. :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:06 AM 07-29-2022
We'll watch it, we'll be underwhelmed while everyone on social media is saying it's the best thing ever. Rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:21 PM 07-30-2022
Pure garbage
[Reply]
listopencil 09:50 AM 08-20-2022
Watched the first episode. It was better than I thought it would be although it still had cringe parts from leaning hard into the feminine perspective aspect of the show. All of the good parts were her interacting with The Hulk though. So I don't know if the regular cast can actually carry an episode. The visual effects were better. The lead actress did a decent job. Her little sidekick character seems promising. I'll try another episode when it comes out.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:41 PM 08-20-2022
Yeah, it wasn't half bad. Like listo said, it was emphasized how easy it was for her to control her Hulk side over the decade plus it took Banner to figure his out, but outside of that it was an enjoyable episode overall. I'll stick with it.

I chuckled at the after credit scene. And with the way she breaks the fourth wall, it'd be a crime if Deadpool didn't show up at some point. Lol
[Reply]
Jamie 01:15 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Like listo said, it was emphasized how easy it was for her to control her Hulk side over the decade plus it took Banner to figure his out
That is true to the comics though. The separate Hulk personas are usually portrayed as being caused by dissociative identity disorder stemming from abuse Banner suffered in childhood. When other characters get Hulk powers (She-Hulk, Red Hulk) they tend to have more control.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:26 PM 08-20-2022
A female character has a feminine perspective? Shocking!
[Reply]
Bowser 02:55 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
That is true to the comics though. The separate Hulk personas are usually portrayed as being caused by dissociative identity disorder stemming from abuse Banner suffered in childhood. When other characters get Hulk powers (She-Hulk, Red Hulk) they tend to have more control.
Yeah, good point.

I wonder if they'll eventually "go there" with Banner in the MCU. IIRC, that story of Bruce and his dad in his adolescent years what somewhat brutal...
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:47 PM 08-20-2022
It is getting roasted on Twitter about that whining scene.

That was hard to watch.
[Reply]
Bump 07:53 PM 08-20-2022
:-)

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:57 PM 08-20-2022
Couldn’t they get someone hotter than her? I mean she’s not bad looking but I think it could have been more successful with someone like Aubrey Plaza.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:54 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Couldn’t they get someone hotter than her? I mean she’s not bad looking but I think it could have been more successful with someone like Aubrey Plaza.
Jennifer Walters is supposed to be rather plain. She-Hulk is her internalized unconscious idealized self.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up