« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:56 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah Kinda like that, I cannot imagine why Hardman is getting snaps over this kid.
Yea, I mean if one was a rookie playing for Andy Reid or something, but we've already beaten that horse to death...

Maybe it's just bad karma.

Give it time and I'm sure his luck will change.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:58 PM 10-03-2022
anybody see his leg and knee get collapsed in that scrum?
Must be some rubber in there, he was hurting for a minute
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:09 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
anybody see his leg and knee get collapsed in that scrum?
Must be some rubber in there, he was hurting for a minute
Saved by the elasticity and flexibility of youth
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:37 PM 10-03-2022
Good to see him get a couple like MVS. Offense still evolving.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:59 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Saved by the elasticity and flexibility of youth
I would be limping for years after that
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:45 PM 10-03-2022
Dude plays football wide receiver for the KC Chiefs imo
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:51 PM 10-03-2022
If everyone is seeing Moore constantly getting open in the all-22 then the team is going to see it soon as well.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:53 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If everyone is seeing Moore constantly getting open in the all-22 then the team is going to see it soon as well.
Exactly. Mahomes sees it on tape he will start looking for him Moore.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:00 PM 10-03-2022
He'll be fine. If he's still just getting two targets after the bye, then I'd be concerned. Otherwise, he's going to gradually pick up targets and as i said before, he'll be a starting WR no later than week 10 or 11.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:54 AM 10-04-2022
Maybe this offense IS a tad complex for a new WR...

Juju Smith Schuster told NBC that he’s learned more about offense in a few months with the KC staff than he did in five years in Pittsburgh. Wow

— Bob Pompeani (@KDPomp) October 3, 2022

[Reply]
DRM08 07:43 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Maybe this offense IS a tad complex for a new WR...

But could also be kissing butt of the new bosses, similar to Tyreek with Tua and Sammy Watkins in Green Bay.
[Reply]
notorious 10-04-2022, 07:45 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
htismaqe 07:45 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
But could also be kissing butt of the new bosses, similar to Tyreek with Tua and Sammy Watkins in Green Bay.
Could be, I suppose.

But we do know that Andy makes every WR learn every route tree. This offense doesn't have designated spots like some others.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:17 AM 10-04-2022
Could be, I suppose.

But we do know that Andy makes every WR learn every route tree. This offense doesn't have designated spots like some others.
That and Pittsburgh is an absolute tire fire for offense.

Matt Canada might be the least creative OC in football. I have zero respect for him, and I'm continually shocked that Tomlin and the organization keeps sticking by him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:42 AM 10-04-2022
Could be, I suppose.

To some degree this seems unnecessarily dogmatic, no?

I get that having versatility is a great thing. And you want to be able to do some 'next man up' stuff when someone gets hurt.

But when Hardman is in his 4th year and still doesn't seem like someone who's gonna grasp the X role or the offense needs help on the backside in the worst way and you've got Moore out there running Z routes in practice...aren't you missing the forest for the trees a bit?

I understand the long-term benefits here, but maybe just focus on making sure that you have guys that are really good at their primary function as quickly as possible BEFORE you have them dabbling in their backup functions.

Reps and practice time are limited lads - lets get Moore up to speed on that Y position as quickly as possible. Then try to get him involved as the X and see where it takes us. But having him out there splitting his time between all 3 and/or saying he isn't ready for a full load until he can play all 3 positions credibly just seems unnecessary.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:48 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
To some degree this seems unnecessarily dogmatic, no?

I get that having versatility is a great thing. And you want to be able to do some 'next man up' stuff when someone gets hurt.

But when Hardman is in his 4th year and still doesn't seem like someone who's gonna grasp the X role or the offense needs help on the backside in the worst way and you've got Moore out there running Z routes in practice...aren't you missing the forest for the trees a bit?

I understand the long-term benefits here, but maybe just focus on making sure that you have guys that are really good at their primary function as quickly as possible BEFORE you have them dabbling in their backup functions.

Reps and practice time are limited lads - lets get Moore up to speed on that Y position as quickly as possible. Then try to get him involved as the X and see where it takes us. But having him out there splitting his time between all 3 and/or saying he isn't ready for a full load until he can play all 3 positions credibly just seems unnecessary.
I don't necessarily disagree but I also don't think this is ever going to change.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 278
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Up