« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:15 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Some of you are so simple minded. Smaller frame = slot = bad.

This guy is a legit RECEIVER. That's why he's comped to ANTONIO ****ING BROWN.

This isn't Hardman or Dexter McCluster or whatever else you're thinking it is. He has legit, polished WR talent.
I think some of the hangover is that after losing Tyreek, we thought there'd be plenty of options for a WR1. But the NFL's absurd overvalue of WRs made that unlikely. Maybe Skyy can be that, but he feels more like a WR2 that would be an insane complement to a WR1. So it's a little bit of a hangover from that. But it could be a real great pick considering where we took him.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:15 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He has speed and twitch. Don’t get it twisted.
I'm not saying he's a midget or a sloth. Just that relatively, he doesn't stand out in those areas, particularly compared to the vestibular and spacial intangibles I outlined.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:16 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So, let's take the moneyball approach here. None of our receivers are Hill, but is the combination of JJS, MVS, Hardman, and Moore going to produce as well as Hill, Hardman, Pringle, and Robinson? I think that they will.
Agree. WRs should be better overall. But post game burnouts in the parking lot will not be as good.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:16 PM 04-29-2022
It's so funny how people think 4.41 is slow, and his 1.46 10-yard split is ELITE.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:17 PM 04-29-2022
League circles are speculating that Veach wanted to draft a different player, and shouted down an underling in the process by yelling "Cry More!". Officials heard "Skyy Moore" and the rest is history.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:18 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
He will always be compared to Pickens Tyreek
Fixed it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:20 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He’s not just a slot WR.

He’s not Tyreek, but a perfect fit for that role.
I have heard many interviews about the guy and the consensus is, CBs just can't cover him on a consistent basis.

If they try to jam him at the line, he spins out of it and burns by them- shades of Reek.

If they play back off the line- he can cut inside and turn on the jets after catching a dump-off pass- ala Reek.

He has good jumping ability, makes contested catches, good speed to finish TDs and enough bulk to break some tackles- unlike some of the gadget receivers the CHiefs have had the last few years.

Plus, we got an extra 5th rounder.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:20 PM 04-29-2022
Brawn Niche has taken all the starch out of a CP draft meltdown
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:20 PM 04-29-2022
If I was Picken I would reach for Sky
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:20 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
League circles are speculating that Veach wanted to draft a different player, and shouted down an underling in the process by yelling "Cry More!". Officials heard "Skyy Moore" and the rest is history.
:-)

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:22 PM 04-29-2022
His name is SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:24 PM 04-29-2022
* pointing to head thinking meme *

Can't have arguments about who is a traditional wide recover if everyone can be considered a slot receiver
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:26 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
Don’t take this the wrong way, I’m happy with the pick. But people were saying the same shit about CEH. Still waiting on that to pan out.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:27 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think some of the hangover is that after losing Tyreek, we thought there'd be plenty of options for a WR1. But the NFL's absurd overvalue of WRs made that unlikely. Maybe Skyy can be that, but he feels more like a WR2 that would be an insane complement to a WR1. So it's a little bit of a hangover from that. But it could be a real great pick considering where we took him.
Look how defenses played us last year- plus we already have 2 Long Striders.

We needed someone to move the chains. Skyy and Mercole will be a handful to cover on underneath routes.

Ju Ju and MVS as deep threats. Travis gutting the middle. Skyy and Mercole creating mismatches all over the field.
[Reply]
Papi 07:32 PM 04-29-2022
Pickens and Pierce looked better. Thumbs down
[Reply]
Page 8 of 278
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up