ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 352
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
banyon 12:42 PM 06-28-2021
I was looking forward to a season without Marcus Garrett at the point, as I don’t think he was ever really suited to that role and it disrupted our offense.

But I’m not really confident we are any better at the 1 now. Going to be a long season. I see like an 8 or 9 seed in our future.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:54 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I was looking forward to a season without Marcus Garrett at the point, as I don’t think he was ever really suited to that role and it disrupted our offense.

But I’m not really confident we are any better at the 1 now. Going to be a long season. I see like an 8 or 9 seed in our future.
Are you serious?

The roster is much better than last year's. This team will put up a lot of points.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:04 PM 06-28-2021
Dude. We are a 1-seed in last week’s bracketoligy.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...l/bracketology
[Reply]
sedated 01:06 PM 06-28-2021
WTF? Sarcasm?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:46 PM 06-28-2021

The ****?

DaJuan Harris looks fantastic at the point. And it will be Remy Martin getting the minutes and Harris back up minutes with Yesefu at spot duty. We can roll with a true point guard (ie Aaron Miles) when we want or a scoring PG (ie Frank Mason). We are looking to be a scoring machine next year.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:47 PM 06-28-2021
I guess this guy has no idea how good the guards are coming in.

Remy Martin, Yesufu and Pettiford are fantastic. The other guards are intriguing as well.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:50 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I guess this guy has no idea how good the guards are coming in.

Remy Martin, Yesufu and Pettiford are fantastic. The other guards are intriguing as well.
If Pettiford averages more than 5 minutes a game, I will be surprised. Great redshirt candidate.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:53 PM 06-28-2021
I can't disagree there, especially with the injury.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:11 PM 06-28-2021

Thought this was a BWillie post until I looked at who posted.
[Reply]
banyon 02:30 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The ****?

DaJuan Harris looks fantastic at the point. And it will be Remy Martin getting the minutes and Harris back up minutes with Yesefu at spot duty. We can roll with a true point guard (ie Aaron Miles) when we want or a scoring PG (ie Frank Mason). We are looking to be a scoring machine next year.
Ok, I hadn't followed the off season that closely obviously. That sounds better than I was thinking.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:33 PM 06-28-2021

They’re a top 5 team in the country. Again.
[Reply]
banyon 02:36 PM 06-28-2021
Wow dude has like a James Harden beard

[Reply]
Kiimo 02:40 PM 06-28-2021
Ok, I hadn't followed the off season that closely obviously. That sounds better than I was thinking.

Remy Martin and Joseph Yesufu are gonna blow you away.

Yesufu clicked down the stretch last season for Drake

Originally Posted by :
Yesufu is an explosive guard with great range and speed. He averaged 12.8 points per game in 2020-21 for Drake and was even more impressive down the stretch averaging 23.2 points during the final nine games of the year. The Bolingbrook, Illinois, native scored 30-points twice against Evansville, including a career-high 36 on Feb. 22.

And Remy Martin

Originally Posted by :
Martin (6-foot-0, 175 pounds) has entered the 2021 NBA Draft and is eligible to return to college if he chooses. A super senior for the 2021-22 season, Martin is a three-time All-Pac-12 selection, earning second-team honors as a sophomore and first team his junior and senior seasons. A native of Chatsworth, California, Martin became just the second player in ASU history to be named all-league three times. As a freshman in 2017-18 Martin was named co-Pac-12 Sixth Man of the Year.

“We believe Remy to be one of the best lead guards in America,” Self said. “We watched him up close play back-to-back years when he led the Sun Devils to victories over us, both in Allen Fieldhouse and in Tempe. He has declared and is preparing for the NBA Draft but we know if the decision is made to return to school, we will welcome his talent and experience. His competitiveness will elevate others overnight. He would be a very high-energy leader on our team and within this campus.”

[Reply]
PHOG 02:45 PM 06-28-2021
Yeah, I was thinking our guards were going to rock.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:16 PM 06-28-2021
Wouldn't it be insane if Cam Martin ended up being a stud?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 352
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up