ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1010 of 1992
« First < 10510910960100010061007100810091010 10111012101310141020106011101510 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 01:14 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'll tell you what - make a list of all the downsides of wearing a mask and I'll weigh that list against the probability of a mask giving me anywhere between 0-25% chance of not catching the Chinese Death. Deal?
Ok:

1: It's a little itchy

End of list
[Reply]
banyon 01:15 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
That 2 hairdressers story is not shit for evidence.


It is so weak that it makes the maskholes like you look desperate.
Is there a reason you seized on that one? There were numerous studies cited.
[Reply]
Donger 01:16 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
That 2 hairdressers story is not shit for evidence.


It is so weak that it makes the maskholes like you look desperate.
It's actually a pretty good example of the level of protection masks provide as source control. But you know that.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:24 PM 09-13-2021
True or false: FDA approval for the vaccines is based on the outcome of clinical trials.

Also true or false: A control group is necessary to measure safety and efficacy of the vaccine.
[Reply]
Donger 01:25 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
True or false: FDA approval for the vaccines is based on the outcome of clinical trials.

Also true or false: A control group is necessary to measure safety and efficacy of the vaccine.
True on both.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:39 PM 09-13-2021
Why do we need to “protect the vaxxed”?


Is she saying the Vax doesn’t work?



By vaccinating the unvaccinated, increasing our testing and masking, and protecting the vaccinated, we can end this pandemic. That’s exactly what we are committed to doing.

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) September 12, 2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:51 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
True on both.
So how did Pfizer's vaccine get approved?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:53 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's actually a pretty good example of the level of protection masks provide as source control. But you know that.
It is a pretty good example of how when you have weak evidence you are reduced to anecdotes and stories and "observations".

Weak, weak.


When this whole time we now have overwhelming evidence that masks do nothing.

Biden advisor Slavitt was so into masks that he thought if everyone wore one and stayed home for 6 weeks, the virus would disappear.

Then again, he had no medical training and was an investment banker but whatever.
[Reply]
Donger 01:59 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So how did Pfizer's vaccine get approved?
Because a control group was used during Pfizer's clinical trials.

Because Pfizer's Phase 3 trial has concluded except for ongoing efficacy and safety monitoring, which will end in 14 months.

And:

For all vaccines, the FDA evaluates data and information included in the manufacturer’s submission of a biologics license application (BLA). A BLA is a comprehensive document that is submitted to the agency providing very specific requirements. For Comirnaty, the BLA builds on the extensive data and information previously submitted that supported the EUA, such as preclinical and clinical data and information, as well as details of the manufacturing process, vaccine testing results to ensure vaccine quality, and inspections of the sites where the vaccine is made. The agency conducts its own analyses of the information in the BLA to make sure the vaccine is safe and effective and meets the FDA’s standards for approval.
[Reply]
eDave 02:01 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Because a control group was used during Pfizer's clinical trials.

Because Pfizer's Phase 3 trial has concluded except for ongoing efficacy and safety monitoring, which will end in 14 months.

And:

For all vaccines, the FDA evaluates data and information included in the manufacturer’s submission of a biologics license application (BLA). A BLA is a comprehensive document that is submitted to the agency providing very specific requirements. For Comirnaty, the BLA builds on the extensive data and information previously submitted that supported the EUA, such as preclinical and clinical data and information, as well as details of the manufacturing process, vaccine testing results to ensure vaccine quality, and inspections of the sites where the vaccine is made. The agency conducts its own analyses of the information in the BLA to make sure the vaccine is safe and effective and meets the FDA’s standards for approval.
This batting practice you got going on here must be exhausting.
[Reply]
Donger 02:01 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
When this whole time we now have overwhelming evidence that masks do nothing.
No, we don't. Even your formerly loved DANmask RCT didn't show that. Bad memory, or lying again?
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:12 PM 09-13-2021
An antivaxer leaves a voicemail for Canadian Tire (audio NFSW)


[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:23 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
An antivaxer leaves a voicemail for Canadian Tire (audio NFSW)

Are you really this retarded?


Any more news from "Nurse Clara" this week?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:24 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, we don't. Even your formerly loved DANmask RCT didn't show that. Bad memory, or lying again?
Showed no statistical difference?

That one?

Yeah, you moron. Sorry that you know less than an Oxford epidemiologist.
[Reply]
Donger 02:25 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Showed no statistical difference?

That one?

Yeah, you moron. Sorry that you know less than an Oxford epidemiologist.
~18% Sorry.

No, that's not true. I'm not sorry at all.
[Reply]
Page 1010 of 1992
« First < 10510910960100010061007100810091010 10111012101310141020106011101510 > Last »
Up