ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 356 of 435
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357358359360366406 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:08 AM 06-07-2022
Don’t worry guys his shitty play is because he’s trying to play through an injury……
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:15 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wow wtf? His arms look like Mecoles.

Like this is a shocking weight loss/body change from a normal person, much less a pro football player. What's going on?
Probably stopped taking whatever performance enhancers he was on and wasn't eating as many calories.

Even though a lot of these guys are the 1%, I'm sure they're on all kinds of shit and maintaining an NFL body is probably difficult to do for 365 days a year.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:24 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Probably stopped taking whatever performance enhancers he was on and wasn't eating as many calories.

Even though a lot of these guys are the 1%, I'm sure they're on all kinds of shit and maintaining an NFL body is probably difficult to do for 365 days a year.
Kind of in crunch time to get some weight back on though. I think thats the worry.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:30 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Kind of in crunch time to get some weight back on though. I think thats the worry.
I have little love for Frank Clark so I'm not going to spend any time defending him; I'm just answering King's question.

Gronk looked worse when he retired briefly a couple years ago then came back the same beast he was pretty quickly.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:34 AM 06-07-2022
He looks like Breeland Speaks small intestine.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:39 AM 06-07-2022
Good to see Frank is hitting the weights in the off-season. OTOH, remember all the talk about Gronk when he briefly retired and lost a bunch of weight/bulk?
[Reply]
kcclone 08:30 AM 06-07-2022
Slim Reaper
[Reply]
-King- 08:36 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I have little love for Frank Clark so I'm not going to spend any time defending him; I'm just answering King's question.

Gronk looked worse when he retired briefly a couple years ago then came back the same beast he was pretty quickly.
I wish the playing like "the same beast" for Clark wasn't 4 sacks in a season with one or 2 of them being completely unblocked though.

I'll be honest, it still boggles my mind that he's on the team. Even though I hate the Hill trade, I still see the logic in it. This though...I don't get at all.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:43 AM 06-07-2022
I think their hands were tied. They said they were looking at a vet DE but at the time couldn’t pay them without paying Tyreek.

I think it was smart to not pay a 30 year old Za’Darius Smith a 3 year $14 million AAV contract with a serious injury. Especially with Clark on the books the next 2 years.

Part of it I think is Spags. He wanted Frank when we made the trade. I think he still thinks he can get something out of him. Maybe that’s Spags pride being foolish but we literally cannot get rid of him without paying dead money out the ass so I think they thought “fuck it let’s just keep him one more year since we’re paying for his ass anyway”.

I still want another edge rusher before the season starts. I’m sure a trade will come
[Reply]
wazu 08:49 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I still want another edge rusher before the season starts. I’m sure a trade will come
I was never convinced this was the plan, but maybe Frank Clark showing up to camp 50 pounds underweight forces the issue.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:50 AM 06-07-2022
JFC there’s another picture from that same day where he doesn’t look nearly as skinny.

But let’s overreact to the other picture!

Again, the dude has posted videos of him working out and he’s obviously leaner, but he’s ripped and looks to be in great shape compared to last year.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:54 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
I wish the playing like "the same beast" for Clark wasn't 4 sacks in a season with one or 2 of them being completely unblocked though.

I'll be honest, it still boggles my mind that he's on the team. Even though I hate the Hill trade, I still see the logic in it. This though...I don't get at all.
I agree. I like some of the changes in the back 7 but I really wish they would have done more to upgrade the pass rush. Unless Karlaftis can make an immediate impact (it usually takes edge defenders a year or two to develop at the NFL level) I think we may be watching QBs stand back in a clean pocket patting the ball waiting for guys to break open.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:55 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC there’s another picture from that same day where he doesn’t look nearly as skinny.

But let’s overreact to the other picture!

Again, the dude has posted videos of him working out and he’s obviously leaner, but he’s ripped and looks to be in great shape compared to last year.
Do you have links to those pics/videos? Not stating they don't exist, I just haven't seen them and can't find them online.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:02 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Do you have links to those pics/videos? Not stating they don't exist, I just haven't seen them and can't find them online.
No, they were on his Instagram story which only stays on there for a day.

If you look a few pages back to where I first mentioned it, somebody else saw them too.
[Reply]
-King- 09:07 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I agree. I like some of the changes in the back 7 but I really wish they would have done more to upgrade the pass rush. Unless Karlaftis can make an immediate impact (it usually takes edge defenders a year or two to develop at the NFL level) I think we may be watching QBs stand back in a clean pocket patting the ball waiting for guys to break open.
That's my worry. We have a bunch of young DBs. After QB, that's probably the hardest position to play. It's hard for vet DBs to play without a pass rush, but we're expecting a bunch of rookie to 3rd year players to hold up? It's going to be extremely hard for them.
[Reply]
Page 356 of 435
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357358359360366406 > Last »
Up