ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 435
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:03 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clark wasn’t even the best player on defense

PFF just can’t stay out of their own way. I’m not sure if their evaluators are unfit for the job, or if it’s just a flawed system in general.

You can make a strong argument that Clark played a significant role in 3 of Rivers’ 4 interceptions with the way he forced Rivers to move in the pocket. On top of the sack and run stops.

If he doesn’t qualify as the best defensive player Monday night, you’re doing something wrong.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:03 AM 11-21-2019
Clark wasn’t even the best player on defense

According to PFF..
[Reply]
Cheater5 11-21-2019, 08:05 AM
This message has been deleted by Cheater5. Reason: Won't let me attach image
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:30 AM 11-21-2019
In other news Honey Badger fiancé is due today. He will have a baby girl
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:43 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, but does it pass the eye test?
Would you argue that it doesn't?

Hell yes it does - that is a fast, aggressive play. That's my point. That's exactly the kind of shit I've been looking for out of him and it hasn't been there.

Do THAT kind of stuff against Oakland and I'll chill out on him. But he hasn't been doing it. He's been 'just doing his job' while hovering out on the outside and you folks have been defending him for getting chipped or some other such nonsense.

This idea that "well you just never notice that kind of stuff...." is shit you sell to the idiot fans that don't spend the kind of time/resources on this stuff that we do. For many of us here, we're not counting sacks when we're shitting on Frank Clark, we're saying "man, where the hell was THAT play for 10 weeks..."

Yeah, that absolutely covers the eye test - it's a hell of a demonstration of what we needed from him all along. Now we need to hope it stays.
[Reply]
Three7s 09:16 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
PFF just can’t stay out of their own way. I’m not sure if their evaluators are unfit for the job, or if it’s just a flawed system in general.

You can make a strong argument that Clark played a significant role in 3 of Rivers’ 4 interceptions with the way he forced Rivers to move in the pocket. On top of the sack and run stops.

If he doesn’t qualify as the best defensive player Monday night, you’re doing something wrong.
This is exactly why you really can't take PFF with too much weight. Anyone with a brain would realize Clark had far more of an impact on that game than any other defender on the field for both teams. The issue is not all of it shows in the stat sheet.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:11 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Would you argue that it doesn't?

Hell yes it does - that is a fast, aggressive play. That's my point. That's exactly the kind of shit I've been looking for out of him and it hasn't been there.

Do THAT kind of stuff against Oakland and I'll chill out on him. But he hasn't been doing it. He's been 'just doing his job' while hovering out on the outside and you folks have been defending him for getting chipped or some other such nonsense.

This idea that "well you just never notice that kind of stuff...." is shit you sell to the idiot fans that don't spend the kind of time/resources on this stuff that we do. For many of us here, we're not counting sacks when we're shitting on Frank Clark, we're saying "man, where the hell was THAT play for 10 weeks..."

Yeah, that absolutely covers the eye test - it's a hell of a demonstration of what we needed from him all along. Now we need to hope it stays.
It was more convenient for people to label critics of Clark’s play as “people who only care about teh sax!!!!!”
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:17 PM 11-21-2019
RASHAD MOTHERFUCKING FENTON!!

#Chiefs CB Rashad Fenton came up big on Monday

• 76.9 Overall (NFL career high)
• 78.1 Coverage (NFL career high)
• 78.2 Tackling (Season: 86.4, 8th among CB w/ 100+ snaps)
• 18.8 Passer Rating Allowed
• INT with 4:13 remaining

��: Kirby Lee, USA Today#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/SJJhNvZbZw

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) November 21, 2019

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 02:09 PM 11-21-2019
RASHAD MOTHERFUCKING FENTON!!

Why in the fuck do you continually post random tweets in threads that have nothing to do with what you post
[Reply]
Frosty 02:13 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
Why in the **** do you continually post random tweets in threads that have nothing to do with what you post
It's penbrook's way to protest his loss of thread starting privileges.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:26 PM 11-21-2019
Ubeja > penbrook
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:29 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
It's penbrook's way to protest his loss of thread starting privileges.
Damn you actually nailed this one lol
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:32 PM 11-21-2019
Thread hijacking is also against the rules...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:27 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Ubeja > penbrook
No.

Nope. Nope. Nope.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:47 PM 11-21-2019
Damn you actually nailed this one lol
So let me get this straight.

1. You were a douche canoe
2. Mods revoked your thread privs.
3. You are upset about that.
4. You devise a master plan to be a douche canoe thinking that will get your thread privs back.

Do I have this right?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:53 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So let me get this straight.

1. You were a douche canoe
2. Mods revoked your thread privs.
3. You are upset about that.
4. You devise a master plan to be a douche canoe thinking that will get your thread privs back.

Do I have this right?

[Reply]
Page 163 of 435
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Up